Walk-in-Interview: 18 March, 2017
Bharat Electronics Limited
EXCELLENT OPENING!!! Huge Vacancy.Scroll Below to Apply!!!
Bharat Electronics, India’s premier Navaratna Defence Electronics Company requires Civil, Electrical and Electronics Engineers on contract basis for a period of ONE YEAR as mentioned below, for its Telecom & Broadcasting Systems SBU to be posted at customer locations at Gujarat, Assam, West Bengal, Rajasthan, Andhra Pradesh, Tamil Nadu, Goa, Maharashtra, Delhi & Dehradun.
BEL Job Details:
1.Post Name: Contract Engineer
No. of Vacancies: 50 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.34500/- (per month)
Eligibility Criteria for BEL Recruitment:
Educational Qualification: First class for General & OBC Candidates and Pass Class for SC/ST/PWD (Person with Disability) candidates in BE / B Tech/AMIE/B.Sc Engineering from a recognized University/ Institution.
- Qualification: First class for General & OBC Candidates and Pass Class for SC/ST/PWD (Person with Disability) candidates in BE / B Tech/AMIE/B.Sc Engineering from a recognized University/ Institution. Candidates with Electrical & Electronics Engineering can apply against Electrical discipline only.
- Age: Upper age limit of 28 Yrs as on 01.04.2017.
- Reservation & Relaxation to SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates will be as per Govt. guidelines.
- Remuneration: A consolidated remuneration of Rs.23,000/- per month. With additional allowance of Rs.11,500/- per month. Hence, the total remuneration will be Rs.34,500/- per month.
- Period of contract: One year from the date of joining. However the same may be extended depending on the progress of the project and performance of the candidate.
- Experience: 2 years of experience in the relevant area.
- Job: General Civil Constructions, Installation and Commissioning of systems at customer locations. Each Engineer will be in charge of 8-10 sites in each location and is required to travel on a daily basis.
- Selected candidates will be posted at customer locations in Gujarat, Assam, West Bengal, Rajasthan, Andhra Pradesh, Tamil Nadu, Goa, Maharashtra, Delhi & Dehradun. Those who are unable to produce their Degree/ Provisional Degree Certificate on the day of the selections will not be considered. Candidates with knowledge of local language, in the areas mentioned will be preferred. As candidates are required to be mobile
between sites, it is required to have a two wheeler.
- Only Indian Nationals need to apply. BEL reserves the right to debar/ disqualify any candidate at any stage of the selection proceedings, for reason whatsoever. Canvassing in any form will result in disqualification.
How to Apply BEL Vacancy: Interested Candidates will have to compulsorily send an email to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com with the subject & appear for Interview along with their coloured passport size photograph and copies of relevant documents & Original documents at the time of interview.
Venue of interview: Centre for Learning and Development (CLD), Bharat Electronics Limited, BEL Circle, Jalahalli Post, Bangalore-560013
Important Dates to Remember:
Date of Walk-In-Interview: 18.03.2017 at 08.30 A.M
click above to download
the employment notification