Advertisement No.: IITD/IRD/041/2017
INDIAN INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY DELHI
Industrial Research & Development Unit
Hauz Khas, New Delhi-110016
Candidates of Indian nationality are invited to appear for the Walk-in test/ interview for project appointments under the following project. Appointment shall be on contractual basis on consolidated pay renewable yearly or upto the duration of the project, whichever is earlier.
IIT Delhi Job Details:
1.Post Name: Project Assistant
No. of Vacancy: 01 Post
Pay Scale: Rs.23500-37600/-
2.Post Name: Junior Project Assistant
No. of Vacancy: 02 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.14000-22400/-
3.Post Name: Project Attendant
No. of Vacancy: 02 Post
Pay Scale: Rs.10500-16500/-
- For Project Assistant: Diploma (3 years duration) in Civil Engineering with 4 years work experience in Concrete Lab.
- For Junior Project Assistant: ITI (2 years duration) with 5 years work experience in Concrete Lab.
- For Project Attendant: 12th class passed with 5 years experience.
- The candidates who fulfill the above qualifications/experience should appear for the interview. Kindly bring your formal application on Form No. IRD/REC-4, which can be downloaded from IRD Website (http://ird.iitd.ac.in/rec) through proper channel along with complete information regarding educational qualifications indicating percentage of marks of each examination passed, details of work experience and a recent passport size photograph, along with original certificates (both academic & professional) for verification on the date of interview. No candidate, who is already employed at the Institute / IRD shall be interviewed unless his/her application has been duly forwarded by their concerned establishment/sections. 5% relaxation of marks may be granted to the SC/ST Candidates. In case of selection of a retired/superannuated government employee, his/her salary will be fixed as per prevailing IRD norms.
- In case any clarification is required on eligibility regarding the above post, the candidate may contact Prof. Supratic Gupta at his e-mail id: email@example.com.
How to Apply IIT Delhi Vacancy: Interested candidates may appear in application along with self attested photocopies of all relevant documents, original certificates, experience certificates & recent passport size photographs at the time of Interview.
Venue of Interview: IFUWWT Committee Room, Block-IV, Department of Civil Engineering, IIT Delhi, Hauz Khas, New Delhi-110016
Important Dates to Remember:
Date of Interview: 20.03.2017 at 03:00 PM