Last Date: 15 April, 2017
Government of Bihar
District Health Society
District Health Society, Arwal, Government of Bihar invites Applications for the post of 05 Para Medical Worker on contract basis. Apply before 15 April 2017. Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
Govt. of Bihar Job Details:
1.Post Name: Para Medical Worker
No of Vacancy: 05 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.16000/- (Per month)
Educational Qualification: High School/ Higher Secondary holding certificate of PMW/ B.Sc. with three years experience in health sector.
- The recruitment will be on contract basis for a period of 11 months which may be renewed based on the performance & conduct of the contractual staff as per the Contract Policy of District Health Society, Arwal. No. request of regularization, readjustment or re-employment would be entertained in the lieu of the said contract.
- Non-refundable Application fee is Rs.500/- for applicants under General Category, Rs.300/- for BC/EBC and Rs.200 for SC/ST Candidates. Application fee for the above post is to be submitted in the form of Bank Draft Only. Bank Draft should: be drawn on any Nationalized bank favoring “District Health Society, Arwal” and Payable at Arwal.
- All applications have to be attached with a sworn affidavit before the First Class Magistrate clarily mentioning “All the required certificates related to the essential qualifications or the requisite experience exists with the applicant and that in case of any fraudulent claim, legal action can be initiated against the applicant”.
- No Application will be accepted without submission of Application fee and sworn affidavit.
- Work experience will be counted up to 01.03.2017.
- Only shortlisted, candidates will be called for interview. All original Educational/ Experience/ Other Certificates must be carried at the time of interview. Short listing can be done based on written test in case of large no. of candidates. The last decision given by selection committee will be final. Marking shall be done based on the guidelines as communicated by State Health Society, Bihar vide memo no.- 7663 dated-14.09.2013.
- District Health Society, Arwal reserves the right to cancel this advertisement without assigning any reason. 8 Detailed Terms of Reference (ToR), Qualification/ Experience/ Emoluments for the position mentioned
and application form is available on the District Health Society, Arwal functional official website
- Prescribed Application format can be downloaded on website http.//arwaldhs.bih.nic.in for the above mentioned post. Applications in any other format shall not be entertained.
How to Apply: Interested Candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with self attested copy of relevant documents, & bank draft send to Civil Surgeon-cum Member Secretary, District Health Society, Arwal –804401 on or before 15.04.2017.
Important Dates to Remember:
Last Date for Submission of Application: 15.04.2017