(A Govt. of India Enterprise)
RITES Bhawan, Plot No. 1, Sector–29, Gurgaon–122001
RITES Ltd., a Mini Ratna Central Public Sector Enterprise under the Ministry of Railways, Govt. of India, is a premier multi-disciplinary consultancy organization in the fields of transport, infrastructure and related technologies.
RITES Ltd. is in urgent need of dynamic, sincere and hard working qualified professionals for its various projects:
1.Name of the post- Material Engineer (Electrical)
No of post- 1
2.Name of the post- ARE (Quality Electric Traction)
No of post- 1
3.Name of the post- ARE (OHE)
No of post- 3
Note for Educational Qualification:
The candidate should possess full time Degree/ Diploma (as applicable) approved by UGC/AICTE; from a University incorporated by an Act of Central or State legislature in India or other Educational Institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be Deemed as University under Section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956. Sections A & B examination of the Institution of Engineers (India) which is treated as equivalent to Degree by Govt. of India, shall also be accepted.
Venue & Time:
Date, time and details of venue of the selection shall be communicated to shortlisted candidates.
- The number of vacancies can vary.
- The period of training/trainer/apprenticeship shall not be counted towards post qualification experience.
- Any information regarding this recruitment process would be made available through the e-mail provided by the candidate. Candidates are advised to periodically check the site for updates.
- No train/bus fare / TA / DA shall be payable.
How to Apply:
1.Interested candidates fulfilling the above laid down eligibility criteria are required to apply online in the registration format available in the Career Section of RITES website, http://www.rites.com.
2.While submitting the online application the system would generate ‘Registration No.’ on the top of filled up online form. Please note down this “Registration No.” and quote it for all further communication with RITES Ltd.
3.A copy of this online Application form containing the registration number is to be printed, signed, and furnished alongwith self-attested copies of the following documents in the given order only (from top to bottom):
- 2 recent passport size colour photographs
- Certificates of Educational qualifications (in chronological order)
- Experience certificates for total & relevant experience (in chronological order)
- Proof of identity and address (Aadhar Card, Voter ID, Driving Lisence, PAN Card etc.)
- Certificate in support of claim of belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe and Other Backward Classes, Ex-Serviceman or Physically Handicapped, where applicable as GOI prescribed formats.
- Certificate in support of claim for age concession, where applicable. Documents thus arranged are to be sent through post to “Assistant Manager (P)/Rectt., RITES Ltd., RITES Bhawan, Plot No.1, Sector-29, Gurgaon – 122001, Haryana” .
4. Candidates can apply to more than one post. However, separate online registration and documentation is required for each position.
5. Experience certificates only are acceptable as proof of experience. Copies of salary slips, Form 16 issued by employer can be considered at the discretion of the company. Offer letters are not acceptable.
6. Category certificate (SC/ST/OBC) should be for reservation for appointment to posts under Government of India only.
7. The candidates are also advised to keep a copy of such application form with them and to carry the same at the time of the interview if called.
1.Start date of online registration- 23.06.2016
2.Last date of online registration- 13.07.2016
3.Last date for receipt of hard copy of document- 21.06.2016
4.Tentative date of selection- To be notified later
click above to download
the employment notification