Last Date: 23 March, 2017
Office of District Magistrate, Birbhum
Office of District Magistrate, Birbhum, Government of West Bengal invites application for the post of 05 Accountant cum Data manager & Data Manager on contract basis. Apply before 23 March 2017. Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
Govt. of West Bengal Job Details:
1.Post Name: Accountant cum Data manager
No. of Vacancy: 01 Post
Pay Scale: Rs.12000/- (Per month)
2.Post Name: Data Manager
No. of Vacancy: 04 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.11000/- (Per month)
- For Accountant cum Data manager: Graduate in commerce with certificate course in computer application with one year experience.
- For Data manager: Graduate in any discipline with certificate course in computer application with one year experience and typing speed of 30 wpm.
Other terms & Conditions:
- Willing candidates shall have to attach the self attested photo copy of valid age proof, educational qualifications, experience certificate, computer certificate along with the original Application form.
- Engagement will be made on purely contractual basis for 3 (Three) years period.
- Interested candidates meeting all the eligibility criteria can apply through the Application Form downloaded from the official website of Birbhum district (http://www.birbhum.nic.in)and should be sent in sealed envelopes superscribed with “Application for the post of Accounts —cum-Data Manager / Data Manager’ by speed post/ registered post only addressed to “The District Nodal Officer, DPMU, Kanyashree Prakalpa, (Room No. 217) Office of the District Magistrate, Proshason Bhavan, Suri, Birbhum, West Bengal, PIN-731101”. Applications by hand will NOT be accepted.
- Incomplete or improper applications or applications submitted without proper documents will be summarily rejected.
- Any type of canvassing/ improper contact will result in immediate rejection of application.
- Last Date of receiving of Applications is 23.03.2017 up-to 5:30 PM. No applications will be accepted after the expiry of submission deadline due to any cause whatsoever. Applicants are advised to apply with sufficient time in hand as any delay due to postal authorities will not be condoned.
- Any applicant can apply for one post only at a time i.e . Accounts—cum-Data Manager or Data Manage?
- Any discrepancies found between the information provided in the application form and originals furnished at the time of written test or during interview or in any subsequent stage will result in his/her candidature being summarily rejected with appropriate penal action.
- The Selection Committee has the sole right of rejecting any or all the applications.
How to Apply: Interested candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with attested copies of relevant documents & experience certificate send to The District Nodal Officer, DPMU, Kanyashree prakalpa, (Room no 217) Office of the district magistrate, Proshason Bhawan, suri, Birbhum, West Bengal, pin-731101 on or before 23.03.2017.
Important Dates to Remember:
Last Date For Submission of Application Form: 23.03.2017