Advertisement No.: PL/HR/Estb/2017/1
Indian Oil Corporation Ltd.
A-1, Udyog Marg, Sector -1, Noida (U.P.)
Applications are invited from eligible Indian Nationals for the following non-executives technical vacancies in various locations of Indian Oil Corporation Limited (Pipelines Division) as per details given below:
1.Name of the post- Engineer (Mechanical & Electrical)
No of post- 20 Posts
Pay Scale- Rs.11900-32000/-
2.Name of the post- Technical Attendant-I
No of post- 26 Posts
Pay Scale- Rs.11900-32000/-
- Selection process shall consist of Written Test and Skill/Proficiency/Physical Test (SPPT).
- Skill/Proficiency/Physical Test (SPPT) shall be qualifying in nature only.
- Final merit list shall be prepared based on the marks secured in Written Test of only those candidates who are considered FIT in SPPT.
- Candidate has to secure a minimum of 40% marks in Written Test to qualify for SPPT. For SC/ST/EXSM candidates, minimum qualifying marks shall be 30% against the reserved posts only.
- Candidates, who secure minimum qualifying marks in the Written Test, shall be shortlisted for Skill/ Proficiency/ Physical Test (SPPT) in the ratio of 1:5 i.e. first 5 candidates with the highest score in written test shall be called for SPPT for one vacancy.
- If there is a tie of scores in written test marks, then all candidates with the same score shall be short-listed for SPPT.
- In case where number of candidates who qualify in Written Test are less than the required ratio, all the candidates who have scored minimum qualifying marks in Written Test will be shortlisted for SPPT.
- The documents shall be checked for only those candidates who qualify in the Written Test and are shortlisted for SPPT, on the day of SPPT. Only those candidates shall be allowed to appear in SPPT whose documents are found in order.
- Candidates are advised to carefully read the full advertisement for details of eligibility criteria and selection modalities before submission of application.
- Service is transferable to anywhere in India.
- Selected candidate shall be posted in any of the locations within the Region/Unit as per vacancy, depending on the post applied for by the candidate.
- Candidates possessing higher qualification other than the prescribed qualification for the post shall not be considered for the above notified posts and should not apply as their candidature shall not be considered.
- For the post of Engineering Assistant (Electrical)/(Mechanical)/(T&I) in Salary Grade-IV, candidates having qualification of Graduate and above Degree in Engineering, Degrees of MCA, MBA or its equivalent 2-year Post-Graduate Diploma in Marketing/Finance/Human Resource/MSW/Personnel Management & Industrial Relations, CA/ICWA, Master’s Degree in Journalism/Public Relations & Mass Communication, PhD, M.A.(Hindi), MBBS, LL.B. and any other Graduate and above professional qualification which is considered as induction level qualification for Officer’s post in Indian Oil Corporation Ltd., need not apply as they have higher qualifications than the prescribed induction level qualifications for the advertised posts.
- For the post of Technical Attendant in Salary Grade I, in addition to the higher qualifications mentioned at point no. 13.0, 4(a) above, candidates having qualifications of Diploma in Engineering, Graduation and above in any discipline, need not apply as they have higher qualifications than the prescribed induction level qualifications for the advertised posts.
- However, the aforesaid list of higher qualifications mentioned at 13.0 4a and 4b above is not exhaustive. Management may determine any other qualification as a higher qualification which is/ are not listed at 13.0 4a and 4b above. The decision of the management in this regard shall be final and no further enquiry shall be entertained in this respect.
- Candidates who are pursuing higher qualification on the date of final submission of online application but have acquired/completed the same subsequently at the time of Skill/Proficiency/Physical Test (SPPT), shall not be eligible for selection and shall not be allowed to appear for SPPT.
- Candidates with qualification acquired through Distance Learning Mode or Part Time Mode or Correspondence mode shall not be considered.
How to Apply:
Apply Online at IOCL website from 27/04/2017 to 17/05/2017 only.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form