GOVERNMENT OF ANDHRA PRADESH
Vizianagaram (Andhra Pradesh)
Revenue Department, Vizianagaram, Vizianagaram Government of Andhra Pradesh invites application for the post of 45 Office Subordinate, Watchman/ Chowkidar & Various Vacancy. Apply Online before 04 March 2018. Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
Govt. of Andhra Pradesh Job Details:
1.Post Name: Office Subordinate
No. of Vacancy: 33 Posts
Pay Scale: Not Specified
2.Post Name: Watchman/ Chowkidar
No. of Vacancy: 08 Posts
Pay Scale: Not Specified
- For Office Subordinate: Must have passed 7th class examination or Must be able to ride bicycle.
- For Watchman/ Chowkidar: Must have passed 5th class or its equivalent examination or Must be an Ex-serviceman or must have been trained in Civil Defence or as a home guard or Must be able to ride a bicycle.
- Applying candidates can download the detailed notification and other important instructions in respect of this recruitment through Internet @ http://vizianagaram.nic.in.
- The candidates should compulsorily apply online in website vizianagaram.nic.in and should take the printout of the online application and keep the same with them and should produce whenever the candidate is asked to produce the same. No manual applications will be accepted.
- The receipt of applications online will be from 23.02.2018 to 04.03.2018.
- Candidates applying for more than one post should apply separately for each post RESERVATION TO LOCAL CANDIDATES:- Reservation to the Local candidates is applicable as provided in the Rules and as amended from time to time as in force on the date of notification. The candidates claiming reservation as Local candidates should obtain the required Study certificates (from I Class to VIII class) OR Residence Certificate in the Proforma only for those candidates who have not studied in any Educational Institutions as the case may be. The relevant certificates may be kept ready with authorized signature to produce as and when required.
DEFINITION OF LOCAL CANDIDATE:
- “LOCAL CANDIDATE” means a candidate for direct recruitment to any post in relation to that Local areas where he/she has studied in Educational Institution(s) for not less than four consecutive academic years prior to and including the year in which he/she appeared for 8th, 7th, 5th class. If however, he/she has not studied in any educational institution during the above four years period, it is enough if he/she has resided in that area which is claimed as his/her local area during the above said period.
- In case Candidate does not fall within the scope of above then, if he/she has studied for a period of not less than Four years prior to and inclusive of the year in which he/she has studied 8th, 7th, 5th classes, he/she will be regarded as local candidate on the basis of the maximum period out of the said period of four years and where the period of his/her study in two or more local areas are equal, such local area where he/she has studied last in such equal periods will be taken for determining the local candidature. Similarly, if he/she has not studied during the above said period in any Educational Institution(s) the place of residence during the above period will be taken into consideration and local candidature determined with reference to the maximum period of residence or in the case of equal period where he/she has resided last in such equal periods.
- If the claim for local candidature is based on study, the candidate is required to produce a certificate from the Educational Institution(s) where he/she has studied during the said 4 years period. If, however, it is based on residence, a certificate should be obtained from an officer of the Revenue Department not below the rank of a Mandal Revenue Officer in independent charge of a Mandal.
- If, however, a candidate has resided in more than one Mandal during the relevant four years period but within the same District or Zone as the case may be separate certificates from the Mandal Revenue Officers exercising jurisdiction have to be obtained in respect of different areas.
- NOTE:RESIDENCE CERTIFICATE WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED, IF A CANDIDATE HAS STUDIED IN ANY EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTION UPTO 8th/7th/5th. SUCH CANDIDATES HAVE TO PRODUCE STUDY CERTIFICATES INVARIABLY. Candidates are advised to refer provisions of the PRESIDENTIAL ORDER 1975 in this regard.
- Candidates must make arrangements to see that communications addressed to them at the addresses stated in their applications are re-directed if necessary. Every effort will be made to take account of changes in candidates address but cannot accept any responsibility in this matter.
How to Apply Govt. of Andhra Pradesh Vacancy: Interested Candidates may apply Online through the website www.vizianagaram.nic.in from 23.02.2018 to 04.03.2018. thereafter website link will be disabled.
Important Dates to Remember:
Starting Date for Submission of Application: 23.02.2018
Last Date for Submission of Application: 04.03.2018
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form