Advertisement No. CC/04/2016
Recruitment of Professionals for TELECOM, FINANCE & ACCOUNTS and
COMPANY SECRETARY Functions
POWERGRID, the Central Transmission Utility (CTU) of India, one of the largest Transmission Utilities in the World and a Navratna Enterprise of Govt. of India is engaged in power transmission business with the mandate for planning, co-ordination, supervision and control over complete inter State transmission system and operation of National & Regional Power Grids. POWERGRID operates around 1,28,200 circuit kms of transmission lines along with 206 Sub-stations (as on 29.02.2016) and wheels about 50% of total power generated in the country through its transmission network. POWERGRID owns and operates 36,563 kms of Telecom Network, having point of presence in 595 locations and Intra-city network in 105 cities across India. POWERGRID has been making profit since inception, having Gross turnover of Rs. 17,658 Crore and Profit After Tax of Rs. 5046 Crore (FY: 2014- 15). To take the growth curve to further heights, POWERGRID is looking for Bright, Committed and Energetic candidates in the area of TELECOM, FINANCE & ACCOUNTS and COMPANY SECRETARY as per details given below:
1.Name of the post- Engineer / E2A
No of vacancy-12
Pay Scale- Rs. 24900-40500/-
2.Name of the post- Asstt. Officer (Accounts)/ E1
No of vacancy-31
Pay Scale- Rs. 20600-46500/-
3.Name of the post- Asstt. Officer Trainee (Company Secretary)/ E1 Trainee
No of vacancy-2
Pay Scale- Rs. 20600-46500/-
1. Only Indian Nationals above 18 years age are eligible to apply.
2. The selected candidates can be posted anywhere in India /abroad depending on requirement.
3. Before applying, the candidate should ensure that he / she fulfills the eligibility criteria and other norms mentioned in this advertisement.
4. All eligibility qualification should be recognized in India and from a recognized Institution or University.
How To Apply :
1. Application window for POWERGRID shall be open from 03.05.2016 to 31.05.2016. Candidates have to register themselves online at POWERGRID website, which will be made available at CAREER section of www.powergridindia.com.
2. Candidates will have to upload their latest colour passport size photograph (.jpg file size not exceeding 50 kb) and scanned copy of signature (.jpg file size not exceeding 30 kb).
3. Candidates will have to correctly declare their Name and Date of Birth as mentioned in their Birth certificate or matric certificate. Candidates will have to declare their category correctly and must be in a position to submit relevant certificate in prescribed format as and when asked by POWERGRID. Candidates must correctly enter the qualification details including date of acquiring qualification as mentioned in their certificates. The same will be verified with original at the time of interview.
click above to download
the employment notification