Advt. No.: CRPD/SCO/2016-17/15
State Bank Of India
Applications are invited from eligible Indian Citizens for appointment as Permanent Part-Time Medical Officers- I (PPMO-I) in State Bank of India. Candidates selected are liable to be posted anywhere in India. Prospective candidates will have to apply to after carefully reading the advertisement regarding the process of selection, eligibility criteria, application processes and payment of prescribed application fee/ intimation charges etc. and ensure that they fulfil the stipulated criteria and follow the prescribed processes.
1.Post Name: Part Time Medical Officers
No. of Vacancy: 44 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.23700-32850/-
Educational Qualification: MBBS degree from a recognized university.
- While applying for the post, the applicant should ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility and other norms
mentioned above as on the specified date and that the particulars furnished by him/her are correct in all respects.
- In case it is detected at any stage of recruitment that a candidate does not fulfill the eligibility norms and/ or that he/she has furnished any incorrect/false information or has suppressed any material fact (s) his/her candidature will stand cancelled. If any of these shortcoming(s) is/are detected even after appointment, his/her services are liable to be terminated.
- Candidates belonging to reserved category including Persons with disabilities for whom no reservation has been mentioned are free to apply for vacancies announced for unreserved category and they must fulfill all the eligibility conditions applicable to unreserved category.
- Candidates should have valid e-mail ID which should be kept active during the currency of this recruitment
exercise to receive call letters and other communications, if any.
- The candidates should be medically fit to move freely and undertake tours independently and should not be
suffering from any major ailment(s) which may adversely impact his performance in the Bank. Appointment of the selected candidate is subject to his/her being declared medically fit by medical officer (s) appointed/authorized by the Bank.
- The Bank takes no responsibility for any delay in receipt or loss of any communication in postal transit.
- The applicant should ensure that the application is strictly in accordance with the prescribed format and is properly and completely filled.
- Any legal proceedings in respect of any matter of claim or dispute arising out of this advertisement and/ or an application in response thereto can be instituted only in Mumbai and courts/tribunals/forums at Mumbai only shall have sole & exclusive jurisdiction to try any case/dispute.
How to Apply SBI Vacancy: Interested candidates may apply in Prescribed application form along with self attested relevant documents, photographs & DD sent to “The General Manager, State Bank of India, Central Recruitment & Promotion Department, 3rd Floor, Atlanta Building, Nariman Point, Mumbai-400021 on or before 06.02.2017.
Important Dates to Remember:
Last Date for Submission of Application form : 06.02.2017
click above to download
the employment notification