Advt. No.: HCE 06/2009
High Court of Karnataka
High Court of Karnataka invites application for the post of 42 Assistant Court Secretary. Apply Online before 30 April 2017. Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
High Court of Karnataka Job Details:
1.Post Name: Assistant Court Secretary
No. of Vacancy: 42 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.20000-36300/-
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have SSLC Examination conducted by the Karnataka Secondary Board or equivalent with typing & computer knowledge or Diploma in Commercial Practice/ Secretarial Practice in English or any other examination recognised as equivalent examination to them by universities or Karnataka Secondary Education Examination Board or Technical Board with Computer Knowledge.
- Applicants shall read all the instructions carefully before submitting the applications, so as to avoid the mistakes.
- Candidate must specifically indicate the Residual Parent Cadre/ Local cadre of reservation in the column earmarked in the application under which candidate would like to be considered. Further candidate is not permitted to change the Residual Parent Cadre/ Local cadre claimed in the application. (Local Cadre means Reservation to the candidates belonging to Hyderabad Karnataka Region)
- The applicants shall provide the Mobile number (Compulsory) and valid E-mail Id if any, for communication, at relevant columns while submitting online application. The authority is not responsible for non receipt of SMS or E-mail.
- To avoid last minute rush, the applicants are advised to submit the online applications well in advance. The website will accept the applications round the clock upto 30.04.2017 till 11.59 p.m.
- The decision of the High Court of Karnataka will be final, as to the eligibility for Shorthand & Typing Test & Viva-voce or otherwise of an applicant.
How to Apply High Court of Karnataka Vacancy: Interested Candidate may apply Online through the website http://karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in from 28.03.2017 to 30.04.2017 thereafter website link will be disabled.
Important Dates to Remember:
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 28.03.2017
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 30.04.2017
Last Date for Payment of Fee through Challan: 04.05.2017
click above to download
the employment notification