Advt. No.: SNO/NMHP/2017/18
Department of Medical, Health & Family Welfare, Rajasthan
Directorate of Medical, Health & Family Welfare (DMHFW), Rajasthan invites application for the post of 411 Psychiatrist, Community Mental Health Worker & Various Vacancies on contract basis. Apply before 10 March 2017. Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
DMHFW Job Details:
1.Post Name: Psychiatrist
No of Vacancy: 31 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.70000/- (Per month)
2.Post Name: Community Mental Health Worker
No of Vacancy: 140 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.8000/- (Per month)
3.Post Name: Clinical Psychologist
No of Vacancy: 61 Posts
Pay Scale: 30,000/-
4.Post Name: Psychiatric Social Worker
No of Vacancy: 33 Posts
Pay Scale: 25,000/-
5.Post Name: Psychiatric Nurse
No of Vacancy: 32 Posts
Pay Scale: 25,000/-
- For Psychiatrist: MD in Psychiatrist or equivalent degree from institution recognized by MCI.
- For Community Mental Health Worker: Intermediate from a recognized board or equivalent.
Other Terms & Conditions:
- This position is on purely contractual basis up to 31st March, 2017 (Would be extendable) or approval from Government of India, whichever is earlier.
- Hiring of above positions under NHM will be done as per Finance Department Circular dated: 27-06-2014 and issued time to time thereafter.
- The job description and above details of advertisement is indicative and competent authority reserves the right to change, amend or modify them in the interest of the programme.
- Competent authority reserves the right to increase, decrease and cancel the posts and amend terms and conditions mentioned herewith.
- Competent authority reserves the right to cancel the advertisement without assigning any reason and prior information.
- Any pre selection queries will not be entertained, applicants will receive further communication via Post/ departmental website/ e-mail/ SMS.
- Department can verify the educational and experience certificates from issuing authority at any point of time.
- Request for the place of posting after selection at particular place will not be entertained at all.
- If the selected candidate refuses to join on the particular post then department may debar him or her from the future recruitment process for a period of 2 years.
- Selected candidates on proposed vacancies shall be put on trial of 3 months.
How to Apply DMHFW Vacancy: Interested candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with self-attested copies of all the relevant documents send to The Office of State Nodal Officer (NMHP) & Superintendent, Psychiatric Centre, Opposite Pink Square Mall, Govind Marg, Sethi Colony, Jaipur-302004 (Rajasthan) on or before 10.03.2017 till 05:00 PM.
Important Dates to Remember:
Last Date for Submission of Application form: 10.03.2017