Advt. No: AIIMS/BBS/DEAN/JR/49-B/7694
All India Institute of Medical Sciences
The All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Bhubaneswar is an Autonomous Body established under an Act of Parliament. As a part of its activities, the Institute is running a large hospital for training of undergraduate and postgraduate students in the various fields of Medical Sciences.
Walk-in-interview for the post of Junior Residents (Non-Academic) in different specialties as indicated below in the consolidated pay of Rs.60,000/- per month, will be held at AIIMS, Bhubaneswar.
AIIMS Bhubaneswar Job Details:
1.Post Name: Junior Residents (Non-Academic)
No. of Vacancy: 40 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.60000/- (Per Month)
Educational Qualification: MBBS from Institution recognised by MCI. The candidate must have completed compulsory internship and must produce internship completion certificate and registration under any state MCI.
The Schedule & Terms and Conditions:
- The appointment is purely on contractual basis and initially for a period of 06 months. This appointment will not vest any right to claim by the candidate for regular appointment or permanent absorption in the Institute or for continued contractual appointment which may be renewed or terminated as decided by the Institute.
- The appointment will entitle the appointee to a remuneration as mentioned.
- The contract will automatically expire on completion of 06 months until it is renewed upto 01 year on the recommendation of the concerned HOD. The contractual appointment can be terminated at any time by the Institute. The employee can also leave the Institute by giving 01 (one) month notice or salary in lieu thereof.
- The leave entitlement of the appointee shall be governed by the Institute’s leave rules as amended from time to time.
- Director, AIIMS, Bhubaneswar reserves the right to cancel the advertisement at any point of time without prior notice or fill up less number of posts as advertised depending upon the institutional requirement.
- If any candidate who joins the post and leaves/ resigns before the completion of the tenure, he/she may do so by giving one month notice as per rules or by depositing pay and allowances with the Institute for the period of which notice falls short of one month.
- The Competent Authority reserves the right to change the number of vacancies, withdraw the process in full or in part and also the right to reject any or all applications received without assigning any reasons or giving notice etc.,
- This appointment is whole time and private practice of any kind is prohibited.
- He/she will have to work in shifts and can be posted at any place in the Institute.
- He/she should also note that he/she will have to conform to the rules of discipline and conduct as applicable to the Institute employees.
How to Apply AIIMS Bhubaneswar Vacancy: Interested candidates may appear for Interview along with all original Certificates of educational qualifications, experience certificate and set of photocopies of all documents, Two recent passport size photographs at the time of Interview.
Venue of Interview: Director Conference Hall, Administrative Building, AIIMS Bhubaneswar
Important Dates to Remember:
Date of Interview: 15.11.2017 at 08:00 AM
click above to download
the employment notification