Interview Date: 08-11-2016
National Bureau of Soil Survey and Land Use Planning
REGIONAL CENTRE, JAMUGURI ROAD, ROWRIAH, JORHAT-785004
ICAR-NBSS&LUP requires Young Professional-II (Four Vacancies; two for ICARNBSS&LUP, Regional Centre, Jorhat and two for ICAR-NBSS&LUP, Nagpur) on purely contractual basis. Eligible and desirous candidates fulfilling below mentioned qualifications should send their application through email (in the prescribed format made available with the advertisement) giving full details of academic records and experience for a Walk-in-Interview to be held on 08.11.2016 at ICAR-NBSS&LUP, Nagpur.
1.Post Name- Young Professional-II
No of Vacancy- 04 Posts
Pay Scale- Rs.25000/-(Per Month)
Educational Qualification: Candidate Should have Post-Graduate Degree in Agricultural Sciences/allied Sciences/Basic Sciences/ Geology/Geography/Remote Sensing/Geo-information or Graduate Degree in Engineering/Technology/Veterinary Science.
Terms & conditions:
- Minimum age limit is 21 years and maximum age limit is 45 years on the date of interview (relaxation as per rules for SC/ST/OBC/Women candidates).
- The initial appointment will be made for one year which may extendable further based on the satisfactory performance of the candidate and requirement of the project.
- Candidates who are employed in Govt. organization should produce No Objection Certificate from the Employer and experience certificate in original at the time of interview.
- Only those candidates will be allowed to appear for interview who have all the original certificates and their photocopies. Candidates, who have final mark sheets but not their provisional or original degree certificate relating to essential qualifications with them, will NOT be allowed to appear for interview.
- Selected candidates will not be entitled to any claim for regular appointment/absorption either in this Institute or in ICAR.
- No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in the interview.
- Selected candidates will not be liable to bear any expenditure on pension contribution/leave salary contribution/Providend Fund, ESI etc.
- Place of posting will be ICAR-NBSS&LUP, Hqrs., Nagpur and ICAR-NBSS&LUP, Regional Centre, Jamuguri, Rowriah, Jorhat, Assam.
- Candidates will have to report at the Institute Hqrs., Nagpur at 10.00 AM with all documents in original for verification, etc.
- Canvassing in any form will liable to disqualify the candidature. The Director’s decision will be final and binding in all respect.
How to Apply: Interested candidates may Apply in Prescribed Application Form along with photocopies of all educational qualification certificate, essential qualification certificate, caste certificate, recent passport size photo attested by Gazetted Officer send by E-mail email@example.com. on or before 08.11.2016.
Venue Of Interview: National Bureau of Soil Survey and Land Use Planning, Amravati Road, Nagpur-440033.
Important Dates to Remember:
Last Date For Submission Of Application Form: 08.11.2016 at 10:00 AM
click above to download
the employment notification