Walk-in-Interview: 10th July, 2017
Central Council of Indian Medicine
OFFICE: 61-65, INSTITUTIONAL AREA,
JANAKPURI, D-BLOCK NEW DELHI-110058
The CCIM is a Statutory Body constituted under IMCC Act, 1970 (48 of 1970) to prescribe the Minimum
Standards of Education in Indian Medicine and matter related thereto. A walk-in-interview will be held on
10.07.2017 at Room No. 413, in the office of Central Council of Indian Medicine as per time and other details
given hereunder to engage three (03) Junior/senior Technical Associates (Ayurved, Unani and Siddha) and
one JTA/STA for Sowa Rigpa on purely contract basis initially for a period of six months in the office of CCIM.
The interview will be held from 10:30 AM onwards.
1.Post Name: Senior/Junior Technical Associate
No. of Vacancies: 04 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.35000 For STA & Rs.30000/- JTA
Educational Qualification: Graduate/Post Graduate qualification in Sowa Rigpa/Ayurved/Unani/Siddha from a recognized University.
- The engagement of service of the candidate shall be purely on contract basis and initially for a period of six months which may be extended for further period on performance and requirement basis. The candidate will have no right to claim for regularization of his/her services under any circumstances.
- The scope of work will be modified/elaborated time to time according to the need.
- Applicant should come with the Bio-data in the prescribed format alongwith the original certificates, experience certificates etc. with a set of self attested photocopies and two passport size recent photographs.
- The candidates selected for the post will be required to work in Central Council of Indian Medicine.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
- The prescribed format of bio-data can be downloaded from the website of CCIM i.e. www.ccimindia.org.
How to Apply CCIM Vacancy: Interested Candidates may appear for Interview in prescribed application form along with Original certificate & self attested copies of relevant documents, tow recent passport size photograph & experience Certificate at the time of Interview.
Venue of Interview: Room No.413, Central Council of Indian Medicine.
Important Dates to Remember:
Date of Interview: 10.07.2017 at 10:30 AM
click above to download
the employment notification