ANNOUNCEMENT NO: ICSR/CA/49/2016
INDUSTRIAL CONSULTANCY AND SPONSORED RESEARCH
INDIAN INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY MADRAS
Applications are invited for the various temporary posts for the project on “Vortex inducted vibration of slender cyclindrical structures and cables under wave and current” in the Department of Ocean Engineering.
1.Post Name: Project Officer
No. of Vacancy: 02 Post
Pay Scale: Rs.25000/- (Per Month)
2.Post Name: Project Associate
No of Vacancy: 01 Post
Pay Scale: Rs.16500/-(Per Month)
3.Post Name: Project Technician
No of Vacancy: 01 Post
Pay Scale: Rs.10,000/-p.m.
- For Project Officer: M.Tech/M.E in Civil, Mechanical or Aerospace Engineering from a reputed University with an average marks of 60% or 6.5 CGPA and above.
- For Project Associate: B.Tech/B.E in Civil, Mechanical or Aerospace Engineering from a reputed university with an average MARKS OF 60% OR 6.5 CGPA and above, A valid GATE score with a minimum of 400 is essential.
- For the post one or two candidates will require to apply for PhD/MS admission through regular admission procedure and have to work on the same area for PhD/MS thesis. Admission to PhD/MS is through admission test/interview for PhD & MS program. GATE score is must in addition to test/interview.
- Candidates shall have a drive to carry out research work in the area of project leading to PhD/MS.
- The Co-ordinator has the discretion to restrict the number of candidates to be called for interview to a reasonable limit on the basis of qualifications and experience higher than the minimum prescribed in the announcement.
- Application in the form of Bio data/Resume (attached with the announcement) giving name, date of birth, age, address, full details of educational qualifications (stating the marks, ranks, year of passing), community and experience etc., along with copies of certificates, should reach the following address on or before 25.12.2016. Candidates already working in any project at IIT, Madras should send their application through the Co ordinator of the project.
How to Apply IIT Madras Vacancy: Interested candidates may apply prescribed Bio data/Resume along with copies certificates send to Dr. Nallayarasu, Project Coordinator, Department of Ocean Engineering, Indian Institute of Technology Madras Chennai–600036 on or before 25.12.2016.
Important Dates to Remember:
Last Date for Submission of Application form: 25.12.2016