Last Date: 17 February, 2017
Indian Oil Corporation Limited
Tamilnadu & Andhra Pradesh
EXCELLENT OPENING!!! Huge Vacancy.Scroll Below to Apply!!!
Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) invites Application for the post of 04 Engineering Assistant & Technical Attendant. Apply before 17 February 2017.
1.Post Name: Engineering Assistant (Electrical)
No of Vacancy: 01 Post
Pay Scale: Rs.11900-32000/-
2.Post Name: Technical Attendant
No of Vacancy: 03 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.10500-24500/-
- For Engineering Assistant: Three years (or two years through lateral entry after ITI of minimum one year duration) full time Diploma in Electrical/Electrical & Electronics Engineering.
- For Technical Attendant: Matric/10th pass and ITI pass from a Govt. recognized Institute in the specified ITI Trades from a Govt. recognized Institute/Board.
1.Candidates are advised to carefully read the full advertisement for details of eligibility criteria before submission of application.
2. Candidates possessing higher qualification than the prescribed shall not be considered for the above notified posts and should not apply as their candidature shall not be considered.
a. For the post of Engineering Assistant in Grade IV, the induction level qualification is a Diploma Certificate as detailed above at point no. 4.0. Candidates having qualification of Graduate and above Degree in Engineering, Degrees of – MCA, MBA or its equivalent 2-year Post-Graduate Diploma in Marketing/Finance/Human Resource/ MSW/Personnel Management & Industrial Relations, CA/ICWA, Master’s Degree in Journalism/Public Relations & Mass Communication, M.A.(Hindi) , LLB, MBBS and any other Graduation and above professional qualification which is considered as induction level qualification for Officer’s post in Indian Oil Corporation Ltd., need not apply as they are higher qualifications than the prescribed induction level qualification for the advertised posts.
b. For the post of Technical Attendant in Grade I, the induction level qualification is Matric+ITI. In addition to the higher qualifications mentioned at (i) (a) above, candidates having qualifications of Diploma in Engineering, Graduation and above in any discipline, need not apply as they are higher qualifications than the prescribed induction level qualification for the advertised posts. However, the aforesaid list of higher qualifications mentioned at 9.0 2a and 2b above is not exhaustive. Management may determine any other qualification as a higher qualification which is/are not listed at 9.0 2a and 2b above. The decision of the management in this regard shall be final and no further enquiry shall be entertained in this respect.
3. The posting will be in installations which are hazardous in nature and work involves physical activity and handling of petroleum products.
4. The candidature of the applicant would be provisional and subject to verification of certificates/ testimonials submitted by him/her.
5. Only those candidates who meet all the aforementioned eligibility criteria for the post like qualification, age etc. shall be called for Written Test. However, the candidature of the applicant will be provisional and subject to verification of certificates/Testimonials submitted by him/her.
6. Admit card for Written Test shall be sent to the eligible candidate by registered/ speed post a the address given by them in their application form.
7. Admit Cards to the eligible candidates shall be dispatched tentatively by 24.02.2017 Names of the eligible candidates for written test shall also be displayed in the IOCL website under “Careers – Latest Job Openings” section of Indian Oil’s website www.iocl.com tentatively by 24.02.2017. Candidates are advised to visit IOCL Website from time to time for updates.
8. Non-receipt of Admit Cards sent at the address furnished by the candidates, shall not be attributable to the Corporation in any way whatsoever. However, if the name of the candidate is appearing in the list of eligible employees for written Test in the IOCL Website, but he has not received the Admit Card, or if the admit card has got misplaced, the candidate should reach at the Examination center on the due date before the reporting time, along with a proof of ID for issuance of Duplicate admit card to him.
9. Service is transferable to anywhere in India. Selected candidates shall be posted in any of the locations mentioned in the notification of the respective posts.
10. Candidates employed in Government/Semi government/Public Sector Organization must send their application through proper channel or produce “No Objection Certificate” at the time of appearing in the Interview. In case the candidate fails to do so, his/her candidature will not be considered.
How to Apply IOCL Vacancy: Interested candidates may apply in Prescribed Application form along with all relevant self attested documents (qualification/ experience/ age/ caste etc) send to the Post Box 3309, Nungambakkam, Usman Road, Chennai-600017 on or before 17.02.2017.
Important Dates to Remember:
Last Date for Submission of Application Form: 17.02.2017
click above to download
the employment notification