Last Date: 17 March, 2017
Airline Allied Services Limited
Air India Air Transport Services Limited invites Application for the post of 04 Co-Pilot on Contract basis. Apply before 17 March 2017. Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
Air India Details:
1.Post Name: Co-Pilot
No. of Vacancy: 04 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.25000/- (Per Month)
Eligibility Criteria for Air India Recruitment:
Educational Qualification: 10+2 from a recognized Board/ University.
STIPEND & SALARY:
- During training, candidates shall be paid a stipend of Rs.25,000/- per month.
- On successful completion of training, candidates will be appointed as Pilot on Fixed Term Contract for a period of 03 (Three) years, extendable subject to satisfactory performance.
- During the period of contract, candidates selected as Co-Pilot will be paid Salary as per Company’s policy.
- Candidates selected will be paid approx. Salary of Rs.2,11,000/- per month on 70 Hours Flying. In addition to above, Layover Allowance will also be payable wherever applicable.
- The post also carries other benefits such as air passages in a year as per Company rules, Provident Fund, Gratuity etc., as per rules.
- Applicants serving in Government/Semi-Government/Public Sector Undertakings should apply through proper channel.
- The Management reserves the right to modify/change in the above schedule/condition/requirement/ number of posts based on the actual need at a point of time in future.
- Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidates.
How to Air India Apply: Interested candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with relevant documents & recent passport size photograph & envelope should be super-subscribed “Application For The Post Of Co-Pilot” send to Alliance Air Personnel Department Lufthansa Hangar Building, (Alliance Bhawan) adjacent to the Office of ED (NR),Air India Limited, Terminal-1B, IGI Airport, New Delhi-110037 on or before 17.03.2017.
Important Dates to Remember:
Last Date for Submission of Application form: 17.03.2017