Advt. No.: 03/2016
POWER GRID CORPORATION OF INDIA LIMITED
(A Government of India Enterprise)
NORTH EASTERN REGIONAL TRANSMISSION SYSTEM
POWERGRID, the Central Transmission Utility (CTU) and a ‘Navratna’ Public Sector Enterprise under the Ministry of Power, Govt. of India is engaged in power transmission business with the mandate for planning, coordination, supervision and control over complete inter-State transmission system and operation of National & Regional Power Grids. POWERGRID operates around 1,28,079 circuit kms of transmission lines along with 205 Sub-stations and wheels about 50% of total power generated in the country through its transmission network. POWERGRID, with its strong in-house expertise in various facets of Transmission, Sub-Transmission, Distribution and Telecom sectors also offers consultancy services at National and International level. POWERGRID, North Eastern Regional Transmission System covering the states of Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland & Tripura is looking for Bright, Committed and Energetic candidates to join its fold as Assistant (F&A).
1.Name of the Post- Assistant (F&A)
No of post- 4
Pay Scale- Rs. 12500 – 27500/-
General Information and Instruction:
- Only Indian Nationals who have attained the age of 18 years and above are eligible to apply.
- Before applying, the candidate should ensure that he/ she fulfills the eligibility criteria and other norms mentioned in this advertisement.
- Categories of PwD eligible for the posts shall be as per the categories of PwD identified suitable for the posts as per Govt. Notification.
- SC/ST/PwD/OBC (NCL)/Ex-SM candidates can apply for the Un Reserved (UR) vacancy, subject to meeting the all general standards of eligibility.
- All eligibility qualification should be recognized in India and from a recognized Institution/ Board/ Council/ University.
- Wherever CGPA/OGPA/DGPA or Letter Grade in a degree/ diploma is awarded, its equivalent percentage of marks must be indicated in the online application as performs adopted by University/ Institute.
- Percentage of Marks obtained by the candidate in Degree/ Diploma shall be calculated based on the practice followed by the University/ Board/ Institution from where the candidate has obtained the degree. In case the University/institution does not have any scheme for converting CGPA into equivalent marks the equivalence would be established by dividing the candidates CGPA by the maximum possible CGPA and multiplying the result with100.
- Mere submission of application does not guarantee the adequacy of candidature for being considered for further selection process.
How to Apply:
STEP A: Downloading of Form
1. Eligible candidates can download the Form from POWERGRID Website : http://www.powergridindia.com ->Careers Section>Job Opportunities section and then “Recruitment of Assistant (F&A) in NERTS”.
2.Fees once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances. Candidates are therefore requested to verify their eligibility before applying for any post and payment of Application Fee.
3.The admit card indicating Roll Number, Name of the allocated Test Center and guidelines for the test will be made available either on our website / email / post to the candidates found eligible. The candidate has to carry his/her Admit Card, Test Guidelines etc. for appearing in the Written Test.
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date for Submission of Application: 31.05.2016
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form