Advt No.: 02/2017/63 to No 02/2017/80
Government of Jammu and Kashmir
J&K Services Selection Board
Jammu & Kashmir Services Selection Board (JKSSB) invites Application for the post of 392 Laboratory Assistant . Apply Online before 11 November 2017. Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
JKSSB Job Details:
1.Post Name: Laboratory Assistant
No of Vacancy: 392 Posts
Educational Qualification: 10+2 with science or equivalent from any recognized University/Board.
- After login, My Account link is visible at the left side of page. Click on My Account link.
- Candidate will be able to see applications submitted by him/her to various advertisements with fees payment status. Applications for which fees payment status is ‘Unpaid’, ‘Pay Now’ link will be available there.
- Three options will be available after clicking on Pay Now link.
- Online Payment 2.Pay at CSC Connect (for CSC operators). While using this option, additional charges over and above the prescribed fees shall also be taken for end to end application submission process.) 3. Pay by Challan at J&K Bank
- Candidate can pay using Net banking, Debit Card and Credit Card in Online Payment. Pay at CSC Connect option is for CSC operators. CSC operator can pay fees using his wallet for online applications submitted by him/her on behalf of candidates at CSC .While using this option, additional charges over and above the prescribed fees shall also be taken for end to end application submission process. Fees needs to be paid before last date of online application submission. If Challan at J&K bank Option is taken, then the applicant is required to go to the bank one day after the generation of the Challan. Those who generate Challan on the last date will be permitted to deposit the fee a day after the last date.
- Payment will not be accepted and will not be considered valid after cut-off date mentioned in advertisement notification, except in case of Challan option exercised on 11/11/2017.
- Candidates should not submit a printout of the application / fee payment receipt to JKSSB till it is actually sought for some verification/clarification purpose.
- Please note that above procedure is the only valid procedure for applying. No other mode of application or incomplete steps would be accepted and such applications would be rejected.
- The application printout along with the fee payment receipt and required copies of documents should be kept ready for submission if shortlisted for subsequent stage of Selection as per the notified Criteria. Candidate can take printout of application submitted and fee payment receipt from My Account link available in software. Application printout can be taken by selecting Application ID/No and clicking on View Button. Similarly receipt printout can be taken by selecting Application ID/No and clicking on Receipt button available.
How to Apply JKSSB Vacancy: Interested candidates may apply Online through JKSSB website www.jkssb.nic.in from 18.10.2017 to 11.11.2017. thereafter link will be disabled.
Important Dates to Remember:
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 18.10.2017
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 11.11.2017
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form