Advt. No.: 01- PSC (DR-P) OF 2017
Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission
Jammu & Kashmir
Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission (JKPSC) invites Applications for the post of 371 Medical Officer in Health & Medical Education Department. Apply Online before 01 May 2017. Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
JKPSC Job Details:
1.Post Name: Medical Officer
No of Vacancy: 371 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.9300-34800/-
Grade Pay: Rs.5400/-
Educational Qualification: MBBS or Possession of recognized Graduate Medical qualification included in the first or second schedule or part-II of the 3rd Scheduled to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956. Holders of education qualification included in part-II of the 3rd Scheduled should fulfill the conditions stipulated in subsection (3) of section (13) of the Indian Medical Council Act 1956.
- The Commission has developed an online Application Form for the Direct Recruitment posts. The Application Form together with instructions for filling up the Application Forms will be available at the website (http://www.jkpsc.nic.in) of the Commission from 01.04.2017. However before filling online application form candidates shall have to make an online registration first (One Time Registration).
- Candidates are advised to go through the instructions and all the eligibility conditions prescribed for the post before filing the online Application Form.
- Last date for filing of online Application complete in all respects is 01.05.2017.
- Last date for submission of fee /bank challan is 03.05.2017.
- Date for determining the eligibility of all candidates in every respect shall be the prescribed closing date for submission of online recruitment application. The applicants are advised to fill in all their particulars in the online recruitment application carefully as submission of wrong information my lead to rejection of online application form.
- All applicants must fulfil the essential requirements of the post and other conditions stipulated in the advertisement in terms of eligibility. They are also advised to satisfy themselves before filing online application that they possess at least the essential qualifications prescribed for post(s). The Commission shall not entertain any enquiry regarding the eligibility.
- The prescribed essential qualifications are the minimum and the mere possession of the same does not entitle candidates to be called for interview.
- Candidates are not required to submit to the Commission either by post or by hand the printout of their online application or any other document.
- Pay Scale – The posts carry the pay scale of Rs.9300-34800 with Grade Pay of Rs.5400.
- The syllabus for conduct of written test shall be issued separately.
How to Apply JKPSC Vacancy: Interested Candidates may apply Online through the website http://www.jkpsc.nic.in from 01.04.2017 to 01.05.2017 thereafter website link will be disabled.
Important Dates to Remember:
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 01.04.2017
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 01.05.2017
Last Date for Submission of Application Fee: 03.05.2017
click above to download
the employment notification