Advt. No.: OP/2016/Reg.-I
Power Grid Corporation of India Limited – PGCIL
Recruitment for the post of Diploma Trainee (Electrical) & Diploma Trainee (Civil)
POWERGRID, the Central Transmission Utility (CTU) of India and a “Navratna” Public Sector Enterprise under the Ministry of Power, Govt. of India, is engaged in power transmission business with the mandate for planning, co-ordination, supervision and control over complete inter-State transmission system and operation of National & Regional Power Grids.
POWERGRID owns and operates around 1,26,965 Circuit Kms of transmission lines along with 205 Substations (as on 31st December, 2015) and wheels about 55% of total power generated in the country through its transmission networks. POWERGRID also operates around 33,240 Kms of telecom network.
POWERGRID with its strong in-house expertise in various facets of Transmission, Sub-Transmission, Distribution and Telecom sectors also offers consultancy services at National and Inter-national level. POWERGRID has been making profit since inception, having gross turnover of Rs. 17,177 Crores and net profit of Rs. 4979.17 Crores (FY 2014-15).
Odisha Projects is looking for bright, committed & energetic persons to join its fold as Diploma Trainee (Electrical) & Diploma Trainee (Civil)
1.Name of Post- Diploma Trainee (Electrical)
No of post- 32
Pay Scale- Rs. 16500/-
2.Name of Post- Diploma Trainee (Civil)
No of post- 5
Pay Scale- Rs. 16500/-
General Information and Instructions:
- Only Indian Nations who have attained the age of 18 years and above are eligible to apply.
- Before applying, the candidate should ensure that he/she fulfill the eligibility criteria and other norms mentioned in this advertisement. Summary of “How to Apply” for the posts General Information and Instructions Advt No. OP/2016/Reg-1 Page 7.
- For the Un Reserved (UR) vacancy, SC/ST/OBC (NCL) /Ex-SM candidates can apply subject to meeting with all general standards of eligibility.
- All eligibility qualification should be recognized and from a recognized Institution/ Board/ Council/ University in India.
- Wherever CGPA/OGPA/DGPA or Letter Grade in a Degree/Diploma is awarded, its equivalent percentage of marks must be indicated in the online application as per norms adopted by University/Institute.
- Percentage of Marks obtained by the candidate in Degree/Diploma shall be calculated based on the practice followed by the University/Board/Institution from where the candidate has obtained the Degree. In case of the University/Institution does not have any scheme for converting CGPA into equivalent marks the equivalence would be established by dividing the candidates CGPA by maximum possible CGPA and multiplying the result with 100.
- Mere submission of application does not guarantee the adequacy of candidature for being considered for further selection process.
How to Apply:
- Interested eligible candidates are advised to log on to www.powergridindia.com -> Career Section ->Job opportunities and apply online only. Applications received by post without online submission are not acceptable.
- Candidate shall fill up the online application form and on submission of the same, a resume and bank challan having unique POWERGRID Registration ID will be generated. The candidate shall take a print out of the resume generated. After 2 bank working days of generation of challan, he/ she can approach any branch of SBI with his challan for depositing the fees. He/ she will have to deposit prescribed application fees + bank charges of Rs. 60/- to SBI. Candidates who fail to deposit the fees (application fees + bank charges) by 09.06.2016, their candidature shall be rejected without further correspondence. The Fees shall not be refunded under any circumstances. No other mode of payment i.e., Money order, Postal order, DD, Cheque etc., is acceptable.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form