Advt. No.: MDN/HR/TRG/RDAT/2017-18
Mishra Dhatu Nigam Limited
Hyderabad (Andhra Pradesh)
Mishra Dhatu Nigam Limited (MIDHANI) invites application for the post of 35 Trade Apprentices in various Trades for One year Apprenticeship Training under the Apprenticeship Act–1961. Apply Online before 31 March 2017. Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
MIDHANI Job Details:
1.Post Name: Trade Apprentices
No of Vacancy: 35 Posts
Pay Scale: Not Specified
Educational Qualification: Matric/ 10th Pass with ITI in the relevant trade.
- The Reservations for SC/ST/OBC/PH shall be applicable as per the Government Directives/ Apprenticeship Act 1961.
- For claiming the benefit of OBC category candidate should submit a proper caste certificate as per the proforma prescribed by the Govt of India, specifically mentioned that the candidate does not belongs to the persons / sections (Crème layer).
- The candidate should not have undergone apprenticeship training elsewhere or currently undergoing Apprenticeship training as per the Apprenticeship Training Act 1961.
- It is not obligatory on the part of the company to offer any employment on completion of the Apprenticeship Training.
- All intimations regarding selection process will be communicated through e-mail only,hence candidate should possess a valid e-mail id and mobile numbers.
- The selected candidate will be governed as per the provisions of Apprenticeship Act 1961and further amendment made there in.
- The MIDHANI reserve the right to accept /reject any applications without showing any cause/ reason what so ever.
- No TA / DA will be paid to the applicants who are called for the selection process.
How to Apply MIDHANI Vacancy: Interested candidates may Apply Online through the Website www.appreticeship.gov.in OR www.ncvtmis.gov.in on or before 31.03.2017 thereafter website link will be disabled.
Important Dates to Remember:
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 31.03.2017
click above to download
the employment notification