Advt No : 04/2018
Goa Shipyard Limited(GSL)
GSL aka Goa Shipyard Limited invites application for the post of 35 Management Trainee, Office Assistant, Assistant Superintendent & Various Vacancy. Apply before 08 November 2018. GSL Recruitment Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below… Official website is www.goashipyard.co.in
Name of the post – Management Trainee, Office Assistant, Assistant Superintendent & Various
No of post – 35
Pay Scale – Rs. 40,000 to 1,40,000/-, Rs. 14,600 to 48,500/-
MBA/ MSW/ PG Degree/ Diploma, B.E. / B.Tech/ M.Tech/ M.E, Graduation.
- The candidates may note that the applications are to be made only through online application system as per the instructions given. Applications made in any other manner shall not be considered and shall be summarily rejected. Management will not be responsible for any application which is not received through online system. After completion of online registration and entering all the details, the candidates are required to take print out of online application form, attach all the relevant documents and post the same to Goa Shipyard Limited.
- Non-receipt of hardcopy of application, incomplete application, applications not supported by attested copies (self—attested) of relevant documents, not ﬁilfilling the eligibility criteria or those applications received after the last date for receipt of application shall not be considered and shall be treated as “REJECTED” and no communication will be made for the same.
- Management reserves the right to ﬁll or not to ﬁll the posts and also to ﬁll up future vacancies, if any from the valid panel of selected candidates as per the rules of the company. At the sole discretion of GSL Management the number of vacancies notiﬁed may be increased or reduced.
- Mere fulﬁllment of qualiﬁcations and other requirements as laid down does not entitle a candidate to be called for selection process. Management reserves the right to raise the eligibility criteria for short listing the applications. Management further reserves the right to decide the criteria for screening of applications and internal rules and regulations and / or the procedures as per the past practice will be followed.
- Candidates seeking reservation as Scheduled Tribe (ST), will have to submit caste certiﬁcate,ONLY in the Prescribed Performa meant for “Appointment to posts under the Government Of India” from the designated authority indicating clearly the candidate’s caste, the Act/Order under which the caste is recognized as ST and the Village/Town the candidate is ordinarily a resident of.
- If the ST leD certiﬁcate has been issued in a language other than English/Hindi, the candidates will be required to submit a self—cettiﬁed translated copy of the same either in English or Hindi.
- Beneﬁts for posts such as DA, HRA and other allowances will be applicable to the grade as per rules.
- Canvassing in any form may lead to disqualiﬁcation of candidature.
- Relaxation in age limit for external candidates for SC/ST/OBC/PWD/Ex Servicemen will be as per Government of India guidelines in force. The Government directives on reservation for SC/ST/OBC/PWD/Ex—servicemen will be strictly followed.
Starting Date for Submission of Application form:08-10-2018.
Last Date for Submission of Application form:08-11-2018 05:00 PM.
Eligible candidates may apply online at Goa Shipyard’s website (https://goashipyard.in/) from 08 Oct 2018 to 08 Nov 2018 05:00 PM.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form