Advertisement No. 1/ MSC Bank/2016-2017
The Maharashtra State Co-operative Bank Ltd.
Sir Vithaldas Thackersey Memorial Building,
9, Maharashtra Chamber of Commerce Lane, Fort, Mumbai-400001
Maharashtra State Cooperative Bank Ltd., (MSC Bank) invites application for the post of 35 Junior Officer, Assistant Manager, Officer in Grade II & Various Vacancies. Apply Online before 11 January 2017.
1.Post Name: Junior Officer
No of Vacancy: 13 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.41000/- (Per Month)
2.Post Name: Assistant Manager
No of Vacancy: 02 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.56500/- (Per Month)
3.Post Name: Officer in Grade II
No of Vacancy: 05 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.53500/- (Per Month)
- Reserve category candidates applying under General vacancy will not be eligible for any concession or relaxation in any criteria–age and fee.
- The process of registration of application is completed only when fee is deposited with the MSC Bank through On-line mode on or before the prescribed last date of submission of application.
- The candidates are requested ensure before applying that they fulfill the eligibility criteria (viz. age, qualification and experience for the post as on 1 st January 2017).
- Candidates will be subject to verification of the details of the document (s) when they report for the personal interview.
- Decision of the Bank in all matters regarding eligibility of the candidates, the stages of which such scrutiny of the eligibility is to be undertaken, the document to proceed for the purpose of the conduct of examination, interview, selection and any other matter relating to recruitment will be final and binding on the candidate. No correspondence for the personal enquires will be entertained by the bank in this behalf.
- In case, it is detected at any stage of recruitment, that a candidate does not fulfill the eligibility norms and/ or that he/ she has furnished any incorrect/ false information/ certificate/ documents or has suppressed any material fact (s), his/ her candidature will stand cancelled. If, any of these shortcoming(s) is / are detected even after entering in to the contract, his / her services are liable to be terminated.
- All candidates will have to produce self-attested photo copies of certificates regarding qualification, work experience, in support of their eligibility at the time of interview failing which there candidature will not be considered. The Bank taken no responsibility to correct any certificate/ remittance sent separately.
How to Apply MSC Bank Vacancy: Interested candidates may apply Online through the website https://www.mscbank.com/Carrers.aspx from 21.12.2016 to 11.01.2017.
Important Dates to Remember:
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 21.12.2016
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 11.01.2017
Starting Date for Payment of Fee: 21.12.2016
Last Date for Payment of Fee: 11.01.2017
Tentative Date of Online Examination: February 2017
click above to download
the employment notification