TELANGANA STATE PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION: HYDERABAD
PROHIBITION & EXCISE CONSTABLE IN EXCISE DEPARTMENT
Online Recruitment Applications are invited from qualified candidates through the proforma Application to be made available on Commission’s WEBSITE (www.tspsc.gov.in) to the post of Prohibition & Excise Constable in Excise Department in the State of Telangana. The Commission reserves the right to conduct the Examination either COMPUTER BASED RECRUITMENT TEST (CBRT) or OFFLINE OMR based Examination of objective type. The Date of Examination will be announced later. Before applying for the posts, candidates shall register themselves as per the One Time Registration (OTR) through the Official Website for TSPSC. Those who have registered in OTR already, shall apply by login to their profile using their TSPSC ID and Date of Birth as provided in OTR.
1. Name of the Post- Prohibition & Excise Constable in Excise Department
No. of Vacancies- 340
Scale of Pay Rs.-15,460–47,330/-
- The Commission is not responsible, for any discrepancy in Bio-data particulars while submitting the application form through Online. The applicants are therefore, advised to 4 strictly follow the instructions and User guide in their own interest before submitting the application.
- The particulars furnished by the applicant in the Application Form will be taken as final, and data entry is processed, based on these particulars only by Computer. Candidates should, therefore, be very careful in Uploading / Submitting the Application Form Online.
- Incomplete/incorrect application form will be summarily rejected. The information if any furnished by the candidate subsequently in any form will not be entertained by the Commission under any circumstances. Applicants should be careful in filling-up the application form and submission. If any lapse is detected during the scrutiny, the candidature will be rejected even though he/she comes through the final stage of recruitment process or even at a later stage.
- Before Uploading/Submission of Application Form, the Candidates should carefully ensure his/her eligibility for this examination. No relevant column of the application form should be left blank, otherwise application form will not be accepted.
HOW TO APPLY:
The Applicants have to read the User Guide for Online Submission of Applications and then proceed further.
I STEP: The Candidate has to visit the WEBSITE http://www.tspsc.gov.in and fill the OTR application if not registered earlier to obtain TSPSC ID. While filling the same, the candidates have to ensure that there are no mistakes in it. The Commission bears no responsibility for the mistakes, if any, made by the candidates.
Last Date: 30.05.2016
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form