Advt. No R&D/95
Indian Oil Corporation Limited
Research & Development Centre, Faridabad
Indian Oil Corporation Limited is the leading Indian largest commercial enterprise in India and a Fortune ‘Global 500’’ company ranked at the 161st position in the year 2016 and meeting India’s energy demands for over half a century.
The Indian Oil Group owns and operates 11 of India’s 23 refineries with a combined refining capacity of 80.7 MMTPA with 33,000 strong workforce. With a corporate vision to be the Energy of India, Indian Oil closed the year 2015-16 with a sales turnover of Rs.3,99,601 crore and net profits of Rs.10,399 crore.
The Corporation’s cross-country pipelines network, for transportation of crude oil to refineries and finished products to high-demand centers, spans about 11,750 km.
The Corporation has a portfolio of leading energy brands that includes Indane LPG cooking gas, SERVO lubricants,
XTRAPREMIUM petrol, XTRAMILE diesel, PROPEL petrochemicals, etc. Besides IndianOil, both SERVO and Indane have earned the coveted Superbrand status.
Indian Oil’s sprawling R&D Centre at Faridabad near Delhi is one of Asia’s finest Centre and plays a key role in supporting the Corporation’s, business interests by developing economical, environment friendly technology solutions. It has won recognition for four decades of pioneering work in lubricants formulation, refinery processes, pipeline transportation and alternative fuels, and holds a rich portfolio of 554 active patents, of which 366 are international patents.
Indian Oil’s R&D Centre is having 33 vacancies in various research areas like Industrial Lubricants, Synthetic Lubricants, Metal Working Oil, Grease, Nanotechnology, Analytical, Alternative Energy, Fuel & Additive, Petrochemical & Polymers, Catalyst, Extraction & Distillation, Battery, Industrial Biotechnology, Refining Technology and Automotive Research. Online applications are invited from bright, energetic and result oriented candidates of Indian Nationality desirous of a career in Research & Development for the following positions at IndianOil R&D Centre:
1.Name of the post- Research Officer
No of post- 31 posts
Pay Scale : Rs.24900-50500/-
2.Name of the post- Research Manager Gr C)/ Assistant Manager Research (Gr.B)
No of post: 01 post
Pay Scale: Rs.32900-58000/ Rs.29100-54500/-
3.Name of the post- Chief Research Manager (Gr. E) in Biotechnology area
No of post: 01 post
Pay Scale: Rs.43200-66000/-
- Only Indian Nationals need to apply. Those applicants who are Indian Nationals and are presently residing
outside India must submit valid proof of their being an Indian Citizen – such as copy of valid Indian Passport.
- Only Post-Qualification Experience will be considered for the purpose of calculation of period of work experience, wherever, experience is required for a post.
- In case of Ph.D candidates, experience will be counted from the date of successful defense of their Ph.D
dissertation / thesis. It is mandatory for candidates possessing Ph.D qualification to mention the date of
successful defense of Ph.D in their application. In case of positions in Grade ‘B’ and above, experience will be
counted from the date of successful completion of their Induction level qualification i.e. Masters/PhD degree.
- The age, qualification & experience for the above post shall be reckoned as on 31.05.2017.
- The percentage of marks should be calculated as per norms adopted by respective University / Institute / Board.
- Persons with Disability are encouraged to apply against all posts.
- Candidates with higher qualifications, publications/ patents to credit at international levels, notable achievements at work, work experience in national/international laboratory may also apply.
- Applicants must have consistent good academic record. Applicants having published work in national/ international journals of repute should mention these details in their Curriculum Vitae (to be uploaded online).
- Wherever CGPA/OGPA/DGPA or letter grade in a degree is awarded, its equivalent percentage of marks must be indicated in the application as per norm adopted by the University / Institute / Board. A copy of such formula must be kept for verification during the personal interview.
- Candidates who have submitted their M.Tech thesis and are awaiting defense of M.Tech thesis or awaiting result as on 31.05.2017 will not be considered eligible.
HOW TO APPLY:
- The prospective candidates are required to submit their application On-line. No manual applications would be
- The online application shall be available under “What’s New” Section on www.iocl.com (home page of
Corporate Website of Indian Oil) and also on “Indian Oil for Careers” link.
- Candidates should read the instructions carefully and fill-in the on-line application form giving accurate information. The candidate shall be wholly/ exclusively responsible for the information/ details so filled/ provided in his online application form.
- The link will remain active from 06.06.2017 00.00 hrs to 07.07.2017 23.59 hrs.
- The applicants should have the relevant documents like percentage of marks obtained in the qualifying
examination, Thesis/ dissertation details, caste/sub-caste certificate, date of issue, name of issuing authority,
state of origin, experience details etc. readily available with them before they commence the ONLINE application process. However all relevant documents will be verified with true copy/ original at the time of Personal Interview.
- Candidates are additionally required to upload their Curriculum Vitae (with details of Publications).
- Candidates are strongly advised to apply online well in time without waiting for the last date for submission of Online Application.
Last Date: 07-07-2017
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form