Last Date: 15 January, 2017
MP Paschim Kshetra Vidyut Vitaran
Indore (Madhya Pradesh)
Madhya Pradesh Paschim Kshetra Vidyut Vitaran Company Limited Indore, is the successor company of M.P. State Electricity Board that has been incorporated to undertake activities of distribution and retail supply of electricity in the Indore & Ujjain commissionaires of state of M.P.
The company intends to recruit Assistant Engineer (Distribution)-Trainee on regular basis and invites applications from the eligible candidates who are having valid score card of GATE (Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering) exam in Electrical Engineering paper. The category wise vacancy position is as under:
MPWZ Vacancy Details:
1.Post Name: Assistant Engineer (Distribution) Trainee
No. of Vacancies: 33 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.15600-39100/-
Grade Pay: Rs.5400/-
Educational Qualification: BE/B.Tech. or any equivalent degree in “Electrical” or “Electrical and Electronics” Engineering from a University recognized by AICTE/ University Grants Commission.
- The Candidate should be an Indian National.
- The candidate who does not possess specified qualification need not apply. During the scrutiny of the original certificates, if any discrepancies are found or the candidate is found non eligible as per the prescribed eligibility criteria, such candidate shall not be considered for this post and their candidature will be rejected.
- Candidates working in the Government/Semi-Government/Public Sector, satisfying the eligibility criteria of education and age shall have to produce N.O.C. from their present employer at the time of reporting failing, which they shall not be permitted to join.
- Candidates should submit the attested copy of their being Physically Handicapped Certificate issued from the Medical Board. The percentage of disability should be indicated very clearly in the certificate. Degree of disability should be as per norms fixed by Govt. of MP for getting reservation under Handicapped category i.e. the minimum degree of disability in order for a Handicapped person to be eligible for the post advertised would be 40%. The candidate shall be considered for appointment only against category of disability for which post of Handicapped is reserved.
- Any dispute arising out of the selection process shall be dealt within the jurisdiction of Indore High Court. In case of the disputes referred to the MPPKVVCL Indore, the decision of the MD, MPPKVVCL Indore shall be final and binding on both the parties.
- The candidates must possess sound health.
- The candidates must produce original documents/certificates at the time of reporting in support of their qualification and experience for verification.
- The vacancies are tentative and may change at a later date according to the need of the company. The company reserves the right to fill or not to fill any of the vacancies.
- The candidate shall be required to work anywhere in the jurisdiction of company’s area.
- The candidates who have a third child born on or after 26.01.2001 are not eligible to apply unless twins are born after first child.
- If any of the information given by the candidate is found incorrect, his/her candidature will be cancelled at any stage of selection and appointment.
How to Apply MPWZ Vacancy: Interested Candidates may apply online through the website www.mponline.gov.in OR www.mpwz.co.in from 26.12.2016 to 15.01.2017.
Important Dates to Remember:
Starting Date For Submission Of Online Application: 26.12.2016
Last Date For Submission Of Online Application: 15.01.2017
click above to download
the employment notification