Recruitment Notice No.SHFWS/2017/103
West Bengal State Health & Family Welfare Department
Swasthya Bhawan, Wing-‘B’, 3rd Floor
GN-29, Sector-V, Bidhannagar, Kolkata-700091
District Health & Family Welfare Samiti invites application for the post of 32 Medical Officer. Walk-in-Interview 12 April 2017. Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
WB-Health Job Details:
1.Post Name: Medical Officer
No. of Vacancy: 32 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.40000/- (Per Month)
Educational Qualification: MD in Pathology or Transfusion Medicines or MBBS with Diploma in Pathology or Transfusion Medicines with experience.
- The candidates must bring undernoted original documents for verification at the walk-in-interview:
- Photo proof identity card (Passport or Voter ID Card or AADHAAR Card or Pan Card).
- Proof of Address (Passport or Voter ID Card or AADHAAR Card)
- Age Proof Certificate (Madhyamik or equivalent examination certificate/admit card).
- Caste Certificate (if any). In case of OBC-A or OBC- B candidates, category “A” or “B’ must be mentioned specifically in the caste certificate, otherwise such OBC certificate will not be accepted.
- All marksheets and pass certificates of essential qualification.
- Internship and Registration Certificate.
- Temporary/Provisional Registration in case of candidates who are going to complete or completed the compulsory Rotatory Internship by 31.03.17.
- Chance Certificate
- All the post qualification experience certificates issued and stamped by the appropriate authority starting from oldest to latest.
- Experience certificates must consist of Name of the post, Employer’s Name, Employee’s Name, Date of joining (DOJ) and Date of Leaving (DOL) otherwise his/her experience will be treated as invalid. No offer of appointment / engagement will be treated as experience.
- A Blo-data of the applicant (As per attached format).
- All testimonials must be accompanied by a self attested photocopy for submission.
How to Apply WB Health Vacancy: Interested candidates may appear in prescribed application form along with copy of relevant documents at the time of interview.
Venue of Interview: 1st floor Conference Hall of WBSAP & CS, Swasthya Bhawan, GN-29, Sector-V, Salt Lake City, Kolkata- 700091.
Important Dates to Remember:
Date of Interview: 12.04.2017 at 11:00 AM