Advt No. : 03/2018/ 03.05.2018
Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission(MPPSC)
MPPSC aka Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission invites Online Application for the posts of 32 Associate Professor. Apply before 31 July 2018. MPPSC Recruitment Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below… Official Website is www.mppsc.nic.in
1.Name of the post- Associate Professor
No of post- 32
Pay Scale- Rs. 37,400-67,000/-
Post Graduate Degree, Ph.D. Degree.
- Consistently good academic record with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) in Mastr’s Degree in Busness Management / Administration / in a relevant management releted didcipline or first class in two years full time PGDM declared equivalent by AIU / recognized by the AICTE / UGC;
- First Class graduate and professionally qualified charted accounted / Cost and Works Accountant / Company Secetary of the concerned statutory body.
- Ph.D. Or fellow of Indian Institute of management or of an Institute recognized by AICTE and declared equivalent by the AIU.
- A minimum of eight year’s expirence of teaching/industry/research /professional at mangerial level excluding the period spent for obtaining the
- In the event the candidate is form industry and the profession, the following requirements shall constitute as essential requirements:
- A minimum of ten years expirence of teaching industry/research/profession, out of which five years must be at the level of Assistant Professor or equvalent excluding the period spent for obtaining research degree. The candiate shoul have Professional work experience, which is Significant and can be recognized at national / international level as equivalent to Ph.D. and ten years managerial experience in industry /profession of which at least five years should be at the level comparable to that of lecturer / assistant professor.
- Teaching, research industrial and / or professional experience in a reputed organization;
- Published work, such as research papers, patents field/obtained, books and/or technical reports; and Experience of guiding the project work / dissertation of PG / Research-Students or supervising R&D projects in industry.
Last Date for Submission of Online Application form:31-07-2018.
Interested candidates may apply online at MPPSC’s website (http://www.mppsc.nic.in/) from 21 May 2018 to 31 July 2018.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form