Advt. No: 07/2017
Zoological Survey of India
Kolkata (West Bengal)
Zoological Survey of India (ZSI) invites Application for the post of 31 Junior Research Fellow on temporary basis. Walk-in-Interview 11 November 2017. Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
ZSI Job Details:
1.Post Name: Junior Research Fellow
No. of Vacancy: 31 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.12000/-/- (Per Month)
Educational Qualification: Master degree in Zoology/ Environmental Science/Wildlife Science/ Life Sciences with Zoology as a major subject in undergraduate/post graduate course from a recognized University with minimum 60% marks.
- The position is for a period of six months initially and purely on temporary basis and will be terminated on completion of the assignment. However, the JRF will continue for further period based on satisfactory performance and assessment through Expert Committee.
- The JRFs are expected to undertake extensive field surveys in the mountains, forests, wetlands and coastal and marine areas of India and therefore, required to be physically fit to undertake research in terrain and hostile conditions. JRFs will be require to survey in the Protected Area distributed throughout the spatial extent of the country and will be posted in field, under regional centres as well as headquarter of ZSI based on requirements.
- The upper age limit is as on the date of interview. The age limit may be relaxed up to 5 years, as in case of candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/women (as per GoI rules).
- Candidates appearing for the walk-in-interview are required to register from 10:00- 11:00 AM on the day of interview at Botanical Garden of Indian Republic, NOIDA, Gautam Budh Nagar, Uttar Pradesh.
- Candidates should bring the duly filled-in application with one set of testimonials of qualifications, experience, date of birth etc. along with copies of mark sheets of all examinations. All original documents should be produced at the time of registration for verifications.
- The selected candidate needs to join immediately or at a short notice.
- No TA/DA will be provided to the candidates for appearing for the interview.
- The application form can be downloaded from the Zoological Survey of India website http://zsi.gov.in.
- The Director, Zoological Survey of India reserves the right to selection or rejection of any candidature and cancellation of the walk-in-interview.
How to Apply ZSI Vacancy: Interested candidates may appear for Interview along with prescribed application form and one set of testimonials of qualifications, experience, date of birth etc. along with copies of mark sheets of all examinations & All original documents at the time of Interview.
Important Dates to Remember:
Date of Interview: 11.11.2017 at 11:00 AM
click above to download
the employment notification