Advt. No.: 1 of 2017
HARYANA PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION
BAYS NO. 1-10, BLOCK-B, SECTOR-4
Public Service Commissions, both at the Union and at the State level, are amongst the most important Public Institutions with long traditions which have served well. The establishment of this Institution had its origin in the history of Indian nationalism and the persistent demand of the leaders of freedom movement for progressive Indianisation of the Civil Service under British Raj. The Montagu-Chelmsford Report accepted in principle the demand for Indianisation of the higher civil services and accordingly a provision for this was made in the Government of India Act, 1919. The Royal Commission of the Superior Civil Service in India under the Chairmanship of Lord Lee, in its 1924 Report, recommended setting up of Public Service Commission of India. The Public Service Commission of India was set up on 1st October, 1926 under the Chairmanship of Sir Ross Barker.
The first Commission at the provincial level was the Madras Service Commission established in 1930 under a 1929 Act of the Madras legislature. The Government of India Act, 1935 provided for the establishment of a Public Service Commission for each Province. Accordingly, under the 1935 Act seven Public Service Commissions were established in 1937 for the provinces of Assam (at Shillong), Bengal (at Calcutta), Bombay and Sindh (at Bombay), Central Provinces, Bihar and Orissa (at Ranchi), Madras (at Madras), Punjab and North-West (at Lahore) and the United Provinces (at Allahabad). All the State Public Service Commissions including the successors of the older Provincial Public Service Commissions came to be established after the reorganization of States after independence.
The Commission invites online applications for recruitment to the following posts:-
1.Name of the post- Veterinary Surgeon (HVS-II)
No of post- 246
2.Name of the post- Dental Surgeon (Class-II)
No of post- 55
- Essential Qualifications for the post of Veterinary Surgeon (HVS-II) in Animal Husbandry & Dairying Department, Haryana (Cat. No. 1):
- Bachelor of Veterinary Sciences & Animal Husbandry from a recognized University or Institution.
- Adequate knowledge of Hindi/Sanskrit.
- Registered as Veterinary Practitioner with Haryana Veterinary Council or with any Veterinary Council in India or Indian Veterinary Council as required by Indian Veterinary Council Act, 1984
- Ph.D or Master of Veterinary Science in Animal Genetics and Breeding/Veterinary Gynecology/Animal Physiology or in any branch of Animal Husbandry/Veterinary Science. Essential Qualifications for the post of Dental Surgeon (Class-II) in Health Department, Haryana (Cat. No. 2):
- Bachelor of Dental Surgery or Licenciate in Dental Science or Licenciate in Dental Surgery of a recognized university.
- Registered as Dental Surgeon on Part ‘A’ of the Dentists Act, 1948.
- Knowledge of Hindi/Sanskrit upto Matric standard or Higher. HARYANA PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION
BAYS NO. 1-10, BLOCK-B, SECTOR-4, PANCHKULA.
Note: A Candidates are advised not to send the hard copy of the application form. If any candidates send the hard copy of the application form the same will not be entertained.
Note: B No. of posts alongwith reservation of posts are subject of any variation. If there is any variation, the candidates will be informed through announcement displayed on Commission’s website.
The online application can be filled up to 01.06.2017 by using Commission’s website after which the link will be disabled. The candidates are strictly advised to apply online well in time without waiting for last date of submission of online application. No offline application form will be accepted by the office.
Note: Detailed instructions for filling the online application form are available on the website http://hpsc.gov.in or www.hpsconline.in. For any Guidance /Information/Clarification regarding the filling of the online application form the applicant can call at helpline No. 0172-2560754 on all working days from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM. For Guidance/Information/Clarification regarding deposit of fees, the applicant can call at State Bank of India, Sector-10, Panchkula (Haryana) Helpline No. +91-172-4569042.
HOW TO APPLY:
Apply Online at Haryana PSC website http://hpsc.gov.in OR http://www.hpsconline.in from 02/05/2017 to 01/06/2017 only.
Last Date: 01-06-2017
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form