Advt. No.: HCE 29/2009
High Court of Karnataka
High Court of Karnataka invites application for the post of 30 Second Division Assistants on the establishment of the High Court of Karnataka, Bengaluru. Apply Online before 15 May 2017. Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
High Court of Karnataka Job Details:
1.Post Name: Second Division Assistants
No. of Vacancy: 30 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.11600-21000/-
Educational Qualification: Candidates Minimum qualification shall be degree in Science/ Arts/ Commerce/ Business Management/ Computer Applications of a recognized University with minimum of 55% marks in the aggregate for candidates belonging to General Category and other backward categories and a minimum of 50% marks in the aggregate for candidates belonging to Schedule Caste and Schedule Tribes, with knowledge of operation of computer.
- Under SC/ ST, Category – I / II A / II B / III A / III B shall possess the certificate in the form as prescribed by the Government of Karnataka, and issued by the competent Authority.
- Claiming reservation under Rural / Physically Handicapped / Ex – Servicemen / Kannada Medium / Displaced for projects/Widow candidates shall posses the Certificates issued by Competent Authorities.
- The candidates claiming benefits under Sl. No. 10 (a) and (b) above shall possess the relevant certificates, issued by the Competent Authorities on or before the last date of applying on line.
- Candidates who are in service of Union of India / State Governments and their undertaking should possess the “No Objection Certificate” issued by the concerned Authority at the time of verification of documents/further tests.
- Candidates claiming reservation under Local Cadre shall possess the relevant certificate issued by the Competent Authority on or before the last day of applying online as prescribed under The Karnataka Public Employment (Reservation in appointment for Hyderabad-Karnataka Region) (Issue of Eligibility Certificates) Rules, 2013.
How to Apply High Court of Karnataka Vacancy: Interested Candidate may apply Online through the website http://karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in from 15.04.2017 to 15.05.2017 thereafter website link will be disabled.
Important Dates to Remember:
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 15.04.2017
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 15.05.2017
Last Date for Payment of Fee through Challan: 19.05.2017
click above to download
the employment notification