Last Date: 17 April, 2017
National Health Mission
National Health Mission (NRHM) Kerala invites Applications for the post of 30 Medical Officer, Public Relations Officer & Various Vacancies. Apply before 17 April 2017. Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
NRHM Kerala Job Details:
1.Post Name: Medical Officer
No of Vacancy: 10 Posts
Pay Scale: Not Specified
2.Post Name: Public Relations Officer
No of Vacancy: 03 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.13900/- (Per month)
- For Medical Officer: MBBS with TCMC Registration.
- For Public Relation Officer: UBA/ MHA/ MPH/ MSW/ MSc in Hospital management with 2 years post qualification experience in the related field.
- Attach self attested photocopies of educational qualifications certificates, Experience certificate, age proof certificate & ID proof along with the prescribed application form to the office of the District Program Manager through post or by hand. Soft copy cannot be accepted. Original certificates are to be presented for verification at the time of interview.
- Selection process is subject to National Health Mission, Kerala guidelines and will include skill assessment and personal interview.
- Applications found to be incomplete or without necessary supporting documents attached will be summarily rejected.
How to Apply NRHM Kerala Vacancy: Interested candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with self attested copy of relevant documents & experience certificate send to District Program Manager, Arogyakeralam, Laheth Builiding, 2nd Floor, Doctors Lane, Behind General Hospital , Pathanamthitta -689645 on or before 17.04.2017.
Important Dates to Remember:
Last Date for Submission of Application: 17.04.2017
click above to download
the employment notification