Advt. No.: 003/HPCL Biofuels Ltd./ 2017
Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited
House No-271, Road No-3E
New Patliputra Colony, Patna, Bihar-800013
HPCL Biofuels Limited invites Application for the post of 30 Management, Non Management & Seasonal Vacancy in various disciplines on contract basis. Walk-in-Interview 30 October 2017. Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
HPCL Biofuels Job Details:
1.Post Name: Management Vacancy
No of Vacancy: 01 Post
Pay Scale: Rs.08-10.00/- Lakh (Per year)
2.Post Name: Non Management Vacancy
No of Vacancy: 08 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.1.58 – 1.80/- Lakh (Per year)
3.Post Name: Seasonal Vacancy
No of Vacancy: 21 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.1.44 – 3.00/- Lakh (Per year)
- For Management Vacancies: M.Sc In Microbiology or B.Sc with DIFAT or B.Sc in Agriculture or M.Sc in Agriculture or BE in either Mech/Elec/Chem Engg. With NSI/VSI with relevant experience.
- For Non Management Vacancies: SSC or equivalent with 1st Class Boiler Attendant certification or ITI–Fitter or SSC or equivalent with ITI(Fitter/Electrician) or Matric or Dip./Dig. Pharmacy with relevant experience.
- For Seasonal Vacancies: Matric or Matric + SBCC Mandatory or B.Sc (Chemistry) or Intermediate with ITI Mechanical or Electrical with relevant experience.
- Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply.
- All qualifications must be from UGC recognized University / Deemed University or Approved Autonomous Institution (wherever applicable). The courses offered by Autonomous Institution should be equivalent to the relevant course approved / recognized by Association of Indian Universities (AIU).
- The cut-off date for determining age limit and post qualification experience will be September 1st, 2017.
- Minimum Age – 18 years on September 1st, 2017. Maximum Age – For Management – 57 Years, Non-Management & Seasonal – 55 Years.
- All experience should be in relevant field.
- For all the above vacancies, CTC will be negotiable. CTC includes Leave entitlement, monetary value and other perquisites and statutory contribution / payments, if any. Once CTC is negotiated, all perquisites, direct and indirect benefits, proportionate value of all facilities, welfare item, notional rent of housing accommodation, statutory payment etc. will all be included within CTC.
- No formal accommodation is available with HBL. However, some temporary stay arrangement may be provided for single occupancy on chargeable basis depending on the criticality of the positions and at the sole discretion of HBL.
- The terms of engagement for all fixed term appointees will be different from regular employees of HPCL Biofuels Limited.
HOW TO APPLY:
- CANDIDATES WILL BE REQUIRED TO HAND CARRY THEIR APPLICATION AND NEGOTIATION FORM AS PER ANNEXURES ALONGWITH SELF-ATTESTED PHOTOCOPIES AND ORIGINALS OF ALL RELEVANT DOCUMENTS / CERTIFICATES / TESTIMONIALS FOR WALK IN INTERVIEW.
- A candidate can appear for one post only. Candidates appearing for more than one i.e. same or different post will not be considered.
- A recent passport size photograph should be firmly pasted on the application and should be signed across by the candidate. Without photograph and signature across it, the application will be liable to be rejected. Three copies of the same photo should be retained for use at the time of interview. Candidates are advised not to change their appearance till the recruitment process is complete. Failure to produce the same photograph at the time of interview, will lead to disqualification.
- Before applying for the post, candidates should ensure that he / she fulfils the eligibility and other criteria mentioned in this advertisement. HPCL BIOFULES LIMITED being the Appointing Authority would be free to reject any application at any stage of the recruitment process, if the candidate is found ineligible for the post for which he/she has applied.
Venue of Interview: HPCL Biofuels Limited, House No-271, Road No-3E, New Patliputra Colony, Patna, Bihar-800013
Important Dates to Remember:
Date of Interview: 30.10.2017 at 8:00 AM to 2:00 PM
click above to download
the employment notification