(A Govt. of India Enterprise)
RITES Bhawan, Plot No. 1, Sector – 29, Gurgaon – 122001
Recruitment of Graduate Engineer Trainees (GETs) through GATE – 2016
RITES Ltd., a Mini Ratna Central Public Sector Enterprise under the Ministry of Railways, Govt. of India is a premier multi-disciplinary consultancy organization in the fields of transport, infrastructure and related technologies.
RITES Ltd. is in need of dynamic and hard working professionals as under: .
Post Detail :
1.Post Name : Graduate Engineer Trainee (Civil)
No.of Vacancy : 25
2.Post Name : Graduate Engineer Trainee (Mechanical)
No.of Vacancy : 05
Candidates will be be placed in the IDA pay scale of Rs.20600-46500 during the training period with starting basic pay of Rs.20600/-. Besides basic pay, they will be paid Dearness Allowance (DA) and House Rent Allowance (HRA) during the training period. After successful completion of training period and confirmation, candidates shall be engaged as Assistant Manager in IDA pay – scale of Rs.20600-46500, and would be paid Basic pay and DA, fixed/variable allowances as applicable in the scale, Performance Related Pay, HRA/Lease, Contribution to PF, Gratuity as per Gratuity Act.Other benefits would be as under:
b) Maternity Leave/ Paternity Leave As per company rules applicable to
c) Medical facility. Regular employees.
d) Accident/Death Insurance.
e) Leave Encashment.
The approximate emoluments after confirmation as Assistant Manager shall be 10 LPA.
1. Management reserves the right to cancel/ restrict/ enlarge/ modify/ alter the selection/ recruitment process at any stage, without issuing any further notice or assigning any reason thereafter.
2. The number of vacancies can vary.
3. The period of training/internship/apprenticeship shall not be counted towards post qualification experience.
4. Any information regarding this recruitment process would be made available through the e-mail provided by the candidate at the time of registration and/or uploaded on RITES website. Candidates are advised to periodically check the site for updates.
5. No train/bus fare / TA / DA shall be payable.
How to Apply
1.Before applying candidates should ensure that they satisfy all the necessary conditions and requirements of the post(s).
2.Interested candidates fulfilling the above laid down eligibility criteria are required to apply online in the registration format available in the Career Section of RITES website, http://www.rites.com
Important Dates :
1 Start date of online registration : 12.04.2016
2 Last date of online registration : 01.05.2016
3 Last date for fee deposition by challan at bank : 04.05.2016
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form