Advt No.: 33/2016
ANDHRA PRADESH PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION:
EXCELLENT OPENING!!! Huge Vacancy.Scroll Below to Apply!!!
Andhra Pradesh PSC (APSPSC) invites application for the post of 30 Agriculture Officers in A.P Director of Agriculture. Apply Online before 30 January 2017.
1.Post Name: Agriculture Officers
No. of Vacancy: 30 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.35120-87130/-
Educational Qualification: Candidates Must possess a Degree of Bachelor of Science in Agriculture of a recognised University in the State or any other University recognised by Indian Council of Agricultural Research.
GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS TO CANDIDATES:
- If the candidate notices any discrepancy printed on the Hall ticket, as to community, date of birth etc., he/she may immediately bring it to the notice of Commission’s officials/Chief Superintendent in the examination centre and necessary corrections can be made in the Nominal Roll, in the Examination Hall against his/her Hall Ticket Number for being verified by the Commission’s Office.
- The candidate should satisfy the Invigilator of his/her identity with reference to the signature and photographs available on the Nominal Rolls and Hall Ticket.
- The candidates should take their seats at the given time before the commencement of the examination and are not to be allowed after the scheduled time. The time of Examination and entry time would be mentioned in the hall ticket. Late entry after the given entry time would not be allowed. Candidates should not leave the examination hall till the expiry of fulltime.
- The candidates must note that his/her admission to the examination is strictly provisional. The mere fact that an Admission to the examination does not imply that his/her candidature has been finally cleared by the Commission or that the entries made by the candidate in his/her application have been accepted by the Commission as true and correct. The candidates have to be found suitable after verification of original certificates; and other eligibility criteria. The Applicants have to upload his/her scanned recent colour passport photo and signature to the Application Form. Failure to produce the same photograph, if required, at the time of interview/ verification, may lead to disqualification. Hence the candidates are advised not to change their appearance till the recruitment process is complete.
- The candidates are not allowed to bring any Electronic devices such as mobile/ cellphones, programmable calculators, tablets, iPad, Bluetooth, pagers, watches or any other computing devices to examination Hall. Non programmable calculators would be permitted, wherever necessary. Loaning and interchanging of articles among the candidates is not permitted in the examination hall and any form of malpractice will not be permitted in the exam hall.
How to Apply APPSC Vacancy: Interested candidates may apply Online through the website http://www.psc.ap.gov.in/ from 31.12.2016 to 30.01.2017.
Important Dates to Remember:
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 31.12.2016
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 30.01.2017