ADVERTISEMENT NO: 12/SPSC/2016
SIKKIM PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION
OLD TOURISM COMPLEX, M.G.MARG, GANGTOK, SIKKIM – 737101
Applications are invited from the eligible local candidates for filling up of 03 (three) posts of Sub-Fire Officer on temporary regular basis in PB-2 of 9300-34800 plus Grade Pay of 3800/- under Fire & Emergency Services Department, Government of Sikkim, through Direct Recruitment. However, during the period of Probation/Apprenticeship/Training, pay shall be governed by Notification No: 489/GEN/DOP dated: 31.10.2011.
1. Post Name- Sub-Fire Officer
No of Vacancy- 03 Posts
Pay Scale- Rs. 9300-34800/-
Grade Pay- Rs. 3800/-
- Application form and syllabus can be downloaded from www.spscskm.gov.in. The form should be filled up by the candidate himself/herself and submitted in the office of the Sikkim Public Service Commission on any working day between 10:30 am. to 03:30 pm along with original Bank Receipt of State Bank of Sikkim, for Rs. 150/- credited to ‘0051-SPSC’. The amount once deposited shall not be refunded or adjusted against any other purpose.
- The complete filled in application form should reach the Secretary, Sikkim Public Service Commission, Old Tourism Office, M. G. Marg, Gangtok by hand or by post on or before 03.00 pm. on 16.06.2016.
- No application submitted after 03.00 pm. on 16.06.2016 will be accepted. SPSC will not be responsible for late receipt of application due to postal delay or otherwise. A DROP BOX has been provided for the convenience of the candidates in the SPSC Office.
- One stamp size photograph should be affixed on the application form in the space provided and two identical stamp size photographs with the candidates name on the back side of the photograph should be submitted along with the application form. Before filling the application form, candidate should go through the advertisement and accordingly they should fill the forms. Those claiming reservation should categorically specify the categories to which he/she belongs in the box provided in the application form.
- Those candidates who qualify in the written examination will be called for interview in the ratio as fixed by the Notification. No TA/DA is admissible for attending the examination/Interview.
- Admission at all the stages of examination for which candidates are admitted by the Commission viz. Main (written) Examination and Interview Test will be purely provisional and is subject to satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions. If, on verification at any stage of the examination process, it is found that candidates do not fulfill any of the eligibility conditions, their candidature for the post will be cancelled by the Commission without notice.
How to Apply SPSC Vacancy: Interested candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with one stamp size photograph on it one identical stamp size photograph with the applicants name on the back side of the photograph, Original bank receipt send by hand or post to the Secretary, Sikkim Public Service Commission, Old Tourism Office, M. G. Marge, Gangtok on or before 16.06.2016.
Important Dates to Remember:
Last Date for Submission of Application: 16.06.2016
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form