ADVT No. DMRC/PERS/22/HR/2016 (95)
DELHI METRO RAIL CORPORATION LTD
IIIrd Floor, Metro Bhawan
Fire Brigade Lane, Barakhamba Road
The Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC) Ltd, a Joint Venture company with equity participation from
Govt. of India and Govt. of National Capital Territory of Delhi has been entrusted with the responsibility of
implementation of the rail based Mass Rapid Transit System for Delhi. The Delhi Metro Rail Corporation, Lifeline of Delhi, prides itself on its ability to nurture its employees through its unique work culture. Today, DMRC empowered by about 8500 employees with MRTS activities spread over Delhi NCR, Jaipur, Kochi, Vijaywada, Mumbai, Lucknow etc. carry about 2.8 million passengers per day in Delhi & NCR. In addition to the above, DMRC has also been entrusted with the work of preparation of DPR for the High Speed Rail Link Project of Indian Railways at Trivandrum and the Monorail Project at Trivandrum and Kozhikode and consultancy work for different cities in India.
To meet with the immediate requirement of experienced personnel for DMRC and its allied projects,
applications are invited from retired/experienced, dynamic and motivated candidates having experience of working as Tie Tamper Operator for the following post in DMRC to be filled on re-employment for a period of one year, extendable based on the requirement and performance:-
1.Name of the post- Section Engineer/ Tie Tamper Operator
Pay Scale- Rs.41,300/-
2.Name of the post- Junior Engineer/ Tie Tamper Operator
Pay Scale- Rs.31,400/-
The selection methodology will comprise two stage processes –Personal Interview followed by Medical examination. The selection process would judge different facets of knowledge, skills, experience, expertise, aptitude and physical fitness. The candidates will be shortlisted for interview, based on their eligibility/ experience in the relevant field, in the ratio of 1:5 subject to availability of suitable candidates.
Schedule of Selection Process:
- The complete filled in application form should reach this office latest by 05/10/2016.
- Names of shortlisted candidates will tentatively be put up on our website on 21/10/2016 (6 pm).The shortlisted candidates will have to appear for interview on the scheduled dates and time with all original documents/testimonials and experience certificates. The interview will be tentatively held in first week of November, at Metro Bhawan, Barakhamba Road, New Delhi. No separate communications by post will be sent to the candidates individually. The candidates are required to go through the instructions for interview displayed on our website and appear for the interview accordingly along with original copies of testimonials. The candidates should be in constant touch with DMRC website www.delhimetrorail.com for updated information.
- The names of the candidates, who qualify the selection process, will be uploaded in our website tentatively by
Second week of November.
- The shortlisted candidates will be sent for medical examination as per the medical standards mentioned on DMRC website.
- The detailed form to be filled up is enclosed. The candidates shall submit the filled in format and all the relevant documents and testimonials.
- Incomplete applications or applications received after the due date will be summarily rejected. DMRC is not
responsible for loss/delay in post.
- DMRC is not responsible for any printing error that might have inadvertently crept in.
In case a candidate is already employed in a Govt./ PSU organization, the NOC for attending the interview from
the present employer will be required at the time of interview.
HOW TO APPLY:
The eligible and willing candidates who fulfill the above mentioned eligibility criteria may apply along with
their detailed particulars in the enclosed format by 05/10/2016, positively by speed post to General Manager (HR) IIIrd Floor, Metro Bhawan, Fire Brigade Lane, Barakhamba Road, New Delhi-110001.
Last Date: 05-10-2016
click above to download
the employment notification