Tourism Finance Corporation of India Ltd.
An IFCI Initiative
Regd. Office: 13th Floor, IFCI Tower, 61
Nehru Place, New Delhi-110 019
Tourism Finance Corporation of India Ltd. a specialized All India Listed Financial Institution (NBFC-NDSI) catering mainly to the long term financial requirements of the tourism industry, invites applications from Indian citizens, for recruitment to the posts of Managers & Assistant General Manager in Project Appraisal, Monitoring Department & Risk Management Department.
1.Name of the post- Managers
No of post- 2
Pay Scale- Rs.21000-36400/-
2.Name of the post- Assistant General Manager
No of post- 1
Pay Scale- Rs.28350-41400/-
Educational Qualification: MBA (Finance) or equivalent preferably with BE/B.Tech/ B.Com or Chartered Accountant.
- Non-submission of online application will not be entertained.
- Post qualification experience means the applicant should have working experience for the specified period after acquiring the prescribed educational/professional qualifications from a recognized and approved institution in India by AICTE/UGC/appropriate statutory authority.
- Employees working in Central or State Government/Semi-Govt./Govt. autonomous odies/ CPSEs/ PSUs/PSEs must apply through proper channel/upload NOC at the time of submission of online application. The NOC must contain the following information about the applicant.
- That the applicant is clear from vigilance angle and no disciplinary proceedings are pending or contemplated against him/her.
- Certificate of integrity stating that “The Integrity of <Applicant Name> is beyond doubt”.
- That <Company Name> has no objection in his/her applying for the post <Name of Post applied for> in TFCI Ltd. and if selected for an appointment to the post applied for by him/her, will be allowed to join his/her new assignment.
- In case the applicant is shortlisted for interview, 5 years Performance Appraisal Ratings/Confidential Reports should reach at the following address at least one week prior to the interview : Ms. Charu Singh, General Manager (Human Resources), Tourism Finance Corporation of India Ltd., 13th Floor, IFCI Tower, 61, Nehru Place, New Delhi-110019.
- Incomplete applications or applications received late will be summarily rejected.
- All computations of age/minimum experience requirement/qualification shall be done considering 31st July, 2016 as the cut-off date. The date of declaration of result/issuance of mark sheet shall be deemed to be the date of acquiring the qualification and there shall be no relaxation on this account.
- The mere fact that a candidate has submitted the application against the advertisement and apparently fulfilling criteria as prescribed in the advertisement would not bestow on him/her the right to be called for interview/considered for selection process. TFCI at its discretion may also relax/lower qualifying standards/ criteria in case suitable candidates are not available.
How to apply:
Candidates fulfilling the above eligibility criteria may apply through on-line application process at Company’s website: www.tfciltd.com. Only on-line application and no other means/ mode of the application shall be accepted.
Important Dates to Remember:
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 29.08.2016
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 14.09.2016
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form