Advt. No.: HR/Rectt./Advt./2016/03
EdCIL (India) Limited
A “MINI RATNA” PSU OF GOVT. OF INDIA
EdCIL House, 18A,Sector-16A,NOIDA-201301 (UP)
EdCIL (India) Limited (EdCIL) is a “Mini Ratna” continuously profit making and fast growing CPSE under Ministry of Human Resource Development offering end to end Project Management & Consultancy Services in areas of Education and Human Resource Development, both within India & Overseas. The company has more than doubled its turnover during FY 15-16 and has a further ambitious target of growth during the current financial year.
Being a high growth company, EdCIL offers attractive compensation package with opportunity of career advancement. EdCIL is looking for highly motivated and experienced professionals as per following description to rapidly grow its consulting vertical:
1.Name of the post- Manager (Consulting)
No of post- 1
Pay Scale- Rs.24900–50500/-
2.Name of the post- Deputy Manager (Consulting)
No of post- 2
Pay Scale- Rs.20600-46500/-
Educational Qualification: MBA/PostGraduate/Ph.D in any discipline and relevant Experience.
- Only Indian Nationals may apply.
- Remuneration: Selected candidates will be placed in the IDA pay scale of Rs.24900-50500 (E-3) and Rs.20600- 46500 (E-2) . Besides Basic pay, they will be entitled to DA, HRA/Leased accommodation, PF, Gratuity, Leave Encashment, Medical Facilities, Conveyance Allowance, Holiday Home Expenses, Soft Furnishing, Children’s Education Allowance, Leave Travel Concession, Reimbursement of Professional Membership, Computer Advance and Performance Related Pay (PRP) etc. as per rules of the company. The present Cost to Company (CTC) is approximately Rs. 12 Lakhs per annum for E-3 & Rs.10 Lakhs for E-2 (including PRP) and in deserving cases, additional increments can also be considered.
- Mode of receipt of applications will be ONLINE only.
- Age relaxation for SC/ST (5 years)/ OBC (3 years) & PwD (Person with Disability) and Ex-servicemen will be applicable as per Government Directives. Upper age limit is relaxable by 05 years for the candidates who had ordinarily been domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir during the period from 1/1/1980 to 31/12/1989.
- Documents in support of Age, Educational Qualification, Experience and age relaxation etc. have to be produced in original at the time of Interview. In case of employees from Government/PSUs/Autonomous bodies, NOC is required to be produced at that time.
- Screening and selection will be based on the details provided by the candidates. Hence, it is necessary that applicants should furnish accurate, complete and correct information in all areas including details of experience. Furnishing of incomplete, wrong / false information will be a disqualification. If at any stage during the recruitment, selection process and thereafter, it is found that any candidate furnished false or wrong information, his/her candidature will be rejected.
- Mere submission of online applications and fulfillment of the eligibility criteria shall not entitle any candidate to be called for Interview. EdCIL reserves the right to shortlist and/or reject any Candidate.
How to Apply EdCIL Vacancy: Interested candidates may apply Online through the website www.edcilindia.co.in on or before 30.09.2016.
Important Dates to Remember:
Last Date for Submission Of Online Application: 30.09.2016.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form