Last Date: 03rd June, 2017
Central University of Tamilnadu
Eligible candidates are encouraged to appear for walk in interview to work as Field Assistants in Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) project. The position is purely adhoc and temporary in nature and can be terminated any time.
1.Post Name: Field Assistants
No of Vacancy: 03 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.17000/- (Per Month)
Educational Qualification: Higher secondary with science subject or equivalent with five years of experience in Zoology/Animal Sciences/ Life Sciences/ Public Health Entomology OR B.Sc., in Zoology/Animal Sciences/ Life Sciences/ Public Health Entomology.
- Eligible and interested candidates are requested to send the completed application (hard copy either by registered / speed post /courier) along with necessary enclosures (Attested copies of certificates) in the prescribed format on or before 3rd June 2017.
- Short-listed candidates will be intimated by email of by phone.
- Candidates should appear for interview along with their original certificates and other relevant documents.
- No TA/DA is admissible for attending the interview.
- The decision of the selection committee is final.
- The application form can be downloaded from http://cutn.ac.in/wpcontent/uploads/app_-icmr_field-asst_080517.pdf. The candidate has to work in Lakshadweep islands and at CUTN on and off .
How to Apply CUTN Vacancy:
Interested candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with Attested copies of certificates send by registered / speed post /courier to Dr Jayalakshmi Krishnan- (Principal Investigator –ICMR Project) Assistant Professor, Department of Life Sciences Coordinator, Department of Epidemiology and Public Health Central University of Tamil Nadu Thiruvarur 610 101, Tamil Nadu on or before 03.06.2017.
Important Dates to Remember:
Last Date For Submission of Application form: 03.06.2017
Date of Interview: 13.06.2017 at 10.00 AM
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form