Regional Medical Research Centre (RMRC)
Regional Medical Research Centre (RMRC) Invites applications for the posts of 03 Field Assistant on contract basis. Walk-in-Interview 06 February 2018. Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
RMRC Job Details:
1.Post Name: Field Assistant
No. of Vacancy: 03 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.17000/- (Per Month)
Educational Qualification: High School or equivalent with five years experience in related field from a Government institution or recognized institute or certificate of one year training in the relevant area.
Terms and Conditions:
- Age relaxation will be given to the candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC category as per Govt. of India rules & ICMR norms.
- Qualification & Experience should be in relevant discipline/field and from an Institution of repute. Experience should have been gained after acquiring the minimum essential qualification.
- Mere fulfilling the essential qualification does not guarantee the selection.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
- Consolidated salary of the post may vary from time to time.
- No TA DA will be paid and candidate may have to arrange transport/accommodation themselves for written test/skill test/ interview.
- Director, RMRC, Bhubaneswar reserves rights to consider or reject any application/candidature.
- Submission of wrong or false information during the process of selection shall disqualify the candidature at any stage.
- Appointment on project mode is purely temporary and candidates shall have no claim for regular appointment either in RMRC, Bhubaneswar or ICMR.
- Leave shall be as per the Institutional policy for project staff.
- The number of vacancies may vary according to requirement at later stage.
- Similar post, if any, arises in future, may be filled up from the selection panel list. Interested candidates possessing the required qualification may attend the walk-in-interview along with the attached prescribed format and photocopies of the documents/ certificates, CV along with a
passport size photograph at ICMR-Regional Medical Research Centre, Chandrasekharpur, Bhubaneswar-751023 on above mentioned dates. Applicant should report to the centre between 9:30 AM – 10:00 AM on the specified date below. After scrutiny and verification of original documents eligible candidates will be required to appear for the written test/skill test/interview.
How to Apply RMRC Vacancy: Interested Candidates may appear for interview along with self attested copies of all the certificates relating to educational qualification, date of birth, working experiences etc original certificate at the time of Interview.
Venue of Interview: ICMR-Regional Medical Research Centre, Chandrasekharpur, Bhubaneswar-751023
Important Dates to Remember:
Date of Walk-in-Interview: 06.02.2018 at 10.00 AM
click above to download
the employment notification