NOTIFICATION No. CO/P-R/07/2016
KONKAN RAILWAY CORPORATION LIMITED
Plot No.6, Belapur Bhavan, Sec-11
CBD Belapur, Navi Mumbai-400614
Konkan Railway Corporation Limited (KRCL) invites application for the post of 03 Deputy Chief Engineer (Project). Apply Online before 05 January 2017.
1.Post Name: Deputy Chief Engineer (Project)
No. of Vacancy: 03 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.37400-67000/-
Grade Pay: Rs.8700/-
Educational Qualification: B.E (Civil) with minimum 60% marks or its equivalent.
- Online filled application along with all the requisite documents as mentioned above should be sent on A4 size paper and should reach on or before last date. However, candidates submitting more than one application for the same post will be summarily rejected.
- Application not submitted the requisite documents will be summarily rejected. Candidates may keep photo copy of online filled application for future record.
- Candidature will be cancelled at any stage of recruitment process or after recruitment/joining, in case any information provided by the candidate is found to be false or is not found to be in conformity with the eligibility criteria mentioned in this advertisement.
- Management decision on selection will be final and no correspondence will be entertained from or on behalf of unsuitable candidates.
- The envelope containing the application should be super scribed “Application for the post of Dy. Chief Engineer (Project) – 2016”with registration ID. One envelope should contain only one application.
How to Apply KRCL Vacancy: Interested candidates may apply Online through the website www.konkanrailway.com and send hard copy of Online application along with all requisite documents, and clearly mentioning the above Notification No. and Post applied for and registration ID to Assistant Personnel Officer (Recruitment), Konkan Railway Corporation Ltd, Plot No.6, Belapur Bhavan, Sec-11, CBD Belapur, Navi Mumbai-400614 on or before 05.01.2017.
Important Dates to Remember:
Last Date for Submission of Online/Offline Application form: 05.01.2017
click above to download
the employment notification