Advt. No. 2 of 2017
File No. 2016/HQ/HR/84/Civil deptt.
Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India Limited
Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India (DFCCIL), is a schedule ‘A’ Public Sector Undertaking under the administrative control of Government of India (Ministry of Railways). DFCCIL has been created to create and operate high speed rail freight corridors along the golden quadrilateral and its diagonals. The first Phase comprises of construction of two dedicated freight corridors spanning the Mumbai-Delhi (Western DFC) and Delhi-Kolkata (Eastern DFC). At present the company has its Corporate Office at New Delhi and Field Units at
Mumbai, Surat, Vadodara, Ahmedabad, Ajmer, Jaipur, Ludhiana, NOIDA, Kanpur, Allahabad, Mughalsarai and Kolkata.
1.Post Name: Works Engineer
No of Vacancy: 28 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.35000/- (Per Month)
- The above posts are project specific for the limited period and is not for the regular establishment of DFCCIL. No other perks or benefits would be admissible except those mentioned above.
- No TA/DA/Journey expenses will be paid to the candidates for appearing in the interview. The candidates are advised to make necessary arrangements for his/her travel/stay well in advance, so as to reach the interview venue in time. In case interview is continued to next dates, candidates have to make necessary arrangement of their stay, at their own cost.
- The engagement will not confer any right for regularization in DFCCIL.
- The contract can be terminated pre-maturely on one month notice by either side. However, in case of gross negligence/misconduct/ irregularities, the employment may be terminated with immediate effect and in such cases the employee will be liable for action as per law/policies of the company.
- Management can withdraw/cancel/postpone the selection at any point of time without assigning any reason thereof.
- Any dispute with regard to engagement against this advertisement will be under the jurisdiction of Court in Delhi only.
How to Apply DFCCIL Vacancy: Interested Candidates may appear for interview along with prescribed application form enclosing there in self-attested photocopies of the requisite documents at the time of Interview.
Important Dates to Remember:
Date of Walk-in-Interview: 21.01.2017 to 04.02.2017