(A Govt. of India Enterprise)
RITES Bhawan, Plot No. 1, Sector–29, Gurgaon–122001
RITES Ltd., a Mini Ratna Central Public Sector Enterprise under the Ministry of Railways, Govt. of India, is a
premier multi-disciplinary consultancy organization in the fields of transport, infrastructure and related
RITES Ltd. is in urgent need of dynamic, sincere and hard working qualified professionals as under:
1.Name of the post- ARE (Signalling)
No of post- 3
2.Name of the post- ARE (Telecommunication)
No of post- 8
3.Name of the post- Train Operation Specialist
No of post- 2
4.Name of the post- Inspection Telecommunication Engineer
No of post- 5
5.Name of the post- Inspection Signal Engineer
No of post- 10
- The number of vacancies can vary.
- The period of training/trainer/apprenticeship shall not be counted towards post qualification experience.
- Any information regarding this recruitment process would be made available through the e-mail provided
by the candidate. Candidates are advised to periodically check the site for updates.
- No train/bus fare / TA / DA shall be payable.
How to Apply:
1.Interested candidates fulfilling the above laid down eligibility criteria are required to apply online in the
registration format available in the Career Section of RITES website, http://www.rites.com.
2.While submitting the online application the system would generate ‘Registration No.’ on the top of filled
up online form. Please note down this “Registration No.” and quote it for all further communication with
3.A copy of this online Application form containing the registration number is to be printed, signed, and furnished along with self-attested copies of the following documents in the given order only (from top to bottom):
- 2 recent passport size colour photographs
- High School certificate for proof of Date of Birth
- Certificates of Academic & Professional qualifications and statements of marks of all the qualifications for all semesters/years (Xth, XIIth, Diploma/ Graduation/ Post-Graduation as applicable)
- SC/ST/OBC Certificate if applicable.(Only caste certificate for reservation for posts under Govt. of India is acceptable in RITES Ltd.)
- Proof of identity & Address (Passport, Voter ID, Driving Lisence, Aadhaar Card etc).
- PAN Card
- Proof of different periods of experience as claimed in your application (if applicable)
- Any other document in support of your candidature
- PWD Certificate as per latest format (if applicable)
- Documents thus arranged are to be sent through post to “Assistant Manager (P)/Rectt., RITES Ltd., RITES Bhawan, Plot No.1, Sector-29, Gurgaon–122001, Haryana”.
4. Candidates can apply to more than one post. However, separate online registration and documentation is
required for each position.
5. Experience certificates only are acceptable as proof of experience. Copies of salary slips, Form 16 issued by
employer can be considered at the discretion of the company. Offer letters are not acceptable.
6. Category certificate (SC/ST/OBC) should be for reservation for appointment to posts under Government of
India only. OBC candidates included in the Central List having certificate not more than 12 months old
(with clear mention of not belonging to “Creamy Layer”) in the GOI format only will be given the benefit of
7. The candidates are also advised to keep a copy of such application form with them and to carry the same
at the time of the interview if called.
8. The original testimonials/documents along with one self-attested copy will have to be produced by the
candidates at the time of interview if called.
9. No application will be entertained after the expiry of last date of receipt of Online Application Form.
10. Departmental Candidates of RITES and candidates working in Government Departments/ PSU shall be
allowed to join RITES only after being properly relieved from their parent organization.
Last Date: 09-09-2016
click above to download
the employment notification