Advt No.: MPSC/ADVT-38/1/2016-2017/43
MEGHALAYA PUBLIC SERVICECOMMISSION
On behalf of the government departments concerned, Applications (Off-line/ On-line) in the Commission’s prescribed form AF-I are invited from genuine citizens of India who are desirous to apply as per the terms and conditions of this Advertisement for recruitment to the various categories of posts specified in the table
Application will be received up to 4:30 P.M on 17th January, 2017 and no application will be entertained after the closing date.
1.Post Name: Statistical Assistants
No of Vacancy: 16 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.14100-27510/-
2.Post Name: Journalist
No of Vacancy: 04 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.11300-22000/-
3.Post Name: Animal Husbandary & Veterinary Officer
No of Vacancy: 05 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.17000-33690/-
- For Statistical Assistants: Graduate with Arts, Science Commerce with Mathematics, Statistics or Economics, as one of the subject in Degree Course.
- For Journalist: Graduate in Arts/Science or Commerce from any recognized institutes. Candidates should have good command over English/ Khasi/ Garo and should be able to translate any matter from English to Khasi / Garo vice versa.
- For Animal Husbandary & Veterinary Officer: B. V.Sc Degree in Veterinary Science from any recognized University.
- All application must be complete in all respects and accompanied with proof of payment of fee and enclosed with One Window Envelope of 4 cms x 9 cms affixed with Rs. 5/- postage stamp.
- Candidates are required to clearly indicate both the Division and percentage of marks in the column captioned “Division/Percentage” at Sl. No. 20 of AF-I Form.
- Incomplete application will be summarily rejected and no further correspondence will be entertained.
- Government Employees may submit their application directly to the Office of the Secretary, Meghalaya Public Service Commission, Shillong in Form AF-I with separate request to their heads/appointing authorities for “PERMISSION / NO OBJECTION” when called for Examination /Interview.
- Candidate must appear for Written Test/Interview at his/her own expenses.
How to Apply: Candidates are required to apply online through MPSC Website www.mpsc.nic.in. on or before 17.01.2017. candidates may also send Prescribed Application Form along with Relevant Documents by registered post to Office Counter of MPSC, Office, Headquarter, Shillong on or before 17.01.2017.
Important Dates to Remember:
Last Date for Submission of Online/Offline Application: 17.01.2017
click above to download
the employment notification