Last Date: 31 March, 2017
Prl. District and Sessions Judge, Mahaboobnagar–e-Courts
Applications are invited up to 5-00 p.m on 31-03-2017 in the prescribed format appended hereto for appointment to the posts of Junior Assistants (Cat-8) by direct recruitment in A.P. Judicial Ministerial Services in the Unit of District Judge, Mahaboobnagar from the eligible Candidates.
e-Courts Job Details:
1.Post Name: Junior Assistant
No of Vacancy: 28 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.16400-49870/-
Eligibility Criteria for e- Courts Recruitment:
Educational Qualification: Intermediate Examination conducted by Andhra Pradesh State Board of Intermediate Education or any equivalent examination.
- Out of (28) posts of Junior Assistants notified (23) posts are reserved for local candidates and (5) posts are reserved (for which both local and non local can compete and get selected as per merit), as per the instructions issued in para 8 A (a) of the Presidential Order issued vide G.O.Ms.674, dt. 20.10.1975.
- Candidates called for oral interview will be in the ratio of 1:10 of posts.
- Appointment will be made only on the basis of Presidential Orders issued under Article 371-D of the Constitution of India.
- The application should be in the prescribed form as enclosed to the notification and application with insufficient information, without necessary enclosures and which are not in the prescribed form will be summarily rejected and will not be informed.
- Applications received prior to this notification and received after 5.00 PM of 31.03.2017 will not be entertained.
- The successful candidates in the written test will have to appear for oral interview.
- The Office is not responsible for any postal delay and no correspondence will be entertained in any respect.
- No T.A or D.A will be paid to the candidates who appear for the written test and interview.
- Candidates resorting to bring influence of any kind will be disqualified summarily.
- Candidates on their appointment shall become members of Contributory Pension scheme and shall pay a monthly contribution of 10% of the Basic Pay and D.A. from their salary to the contributory Pension Scheme as per G.O.Ms.No.655, Fin.(Pension-I) dept., dated 22.09.2004.
How to Apply e- Courts Vacancy: Interested candidates may apply in Prescribed application form along with self-attested copies of all Testimonial & certificates send to The Prl. District and Sessions Judge, Mahaboobnagar, on or before 31.03.2017.
Important Dates to Remember:
Last Date for Submission of Application form: 31.03.2017
click above to download
the employment notification