Walk-in-Interview: 17th to 21st July, 2017
Indian Council of Medical Research
Ansari Nagar, Delhi
Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) invites applications for the post of 28 Consultant, Project Assistant & Data Entry Operator. Walk-in-Interview 17th to 21 July 2017. Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
ICMR Job Details:
1.Post Name: Consultant (Medical)
No. of Vacancy: 06 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.75000/- (Per Month)
2.Post Name: Project Assistant
No. of Vacancy: 21 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.29000/- (Per Month)
3.Post Name: Data Entry Operator
No. of Vacancy: 01 Post
Pay Scale: Rs.16000/- (Per Month)
- For Consultant (Medical): Professionals with MD/MS or PhD in Medical Science and Published Papers or Retired government employee.
- For Project Assistant: Graduate/ Master in Statistics/ Social Science/ Social Work from a recognized University.
- For Data Entry Operator: 12th Pass from recognized Board.
General terms & conditions:
- Since the posts are purely temporary, the incumbents selected will have no claim for regular appointment under ICMR or continuation of his/her services in any other project.
- The appointment is terminable with one month notice period from either side without assigning any reason and the tenure would be reviewed periodically on the basis of performance and suitability.
- No other allowance/facilities other than consolidated salary shall be extended during the entire period of the project.
- Age relaxation is admissible in respect of SC/ST/OBC candidates, Retrenched Government Employees, Departmental Candidates (including project), and Ex-servicemen in accordance with the instructions issued by the Central Government time to time. Age concession to the extent of service rendered in other research projects will also be admissible for experienced and skilled persons.
- Leave shall be as per Institutional policy for project staff.
- Reservation for SC/ST/OBC will be as per Govt. of India norms.
- No TA/DA etc. will be given to attend the written test/interview.
- Qualification and experience should be from a recognised university/organization/ institution.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification and the decision of the Selection Committee will be final.
- Experience should have been gained after acquiring the minimum essential qualification.
How to Apply ICMR Vacancy: Interested Candidates may appear for Interview form along with all Original documents & one set of self-attested copies at the time of Interview.
Venue of Interview: National Institute of Medical Statistics, Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR), Near AIIMS, Ansari Nagar, New Delhi-110029.
Important Dates to Remember:
Date of Interview: 17 to 21.07.2017 at 09:30 AM
click above to download
the employment notification