Advertisement No. Contractual 01/2016-17
BANARAS HINDU UNIVERSITY
The University requires faculty on contractual basis to run the following courses at Rajeev Gandhi South Campus (RGSC), Barkachha(Mirzapur)/Main Campus, BHU for the academic session 2016-17(or till incumbent joins on regular basis) which may be extended, if required. The candidates having minimum qualifications and fulfilling other eligibility conditions may appear for walk-in-interview alongwith their biodata(affixed a photograph at it) enclosing therewith one set of photocopies of certificates and mark-sheets in
support of qualifications and experiences, etc. at the Office of the Joint Registrar, Recruitment & Assessment Cell, Holkar House, Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi-221005, on the date & time as given below:
1.Post Name- Assistant Professor
No of Vacancy- 21 Posts
Pay Scale- Rs.30000/- (Per Month)
2.Post Name- Professor
No of Vacancy- 01 Post
Pay Scale- Rs.50000/- (Per Month)
3.Post Name- Primary Teacher
No of Vacancy- 06 Posts
Pay Scale- Rs.21250/- (Per Month)
General Instructions to the Candidates:
- The engagements are on purely job contract basis for specific work for the current academic session 2016-17 or till regular incumbent join, which may be extended, if required.
- Eligibility of a candidate and satisfaction of any other criteria shall be considered as on date of walk-in-interview.
- In case of any dispute/ambiguity that may occur in the process of selection, the decision of the University shall be final.
- The University reserves the right to withdraw any advertised post(s) at any time without giving any reason or may increase or decrease the number of posts.
- Relaxation of 5% marks (from 55% to 50%) will be provided at the Master’s level in case of SC/ST/differently-abled candidates for the post of Assistant Professor as per UGC Regulations 2010.
- The candidates should bring their original certificates/mark-sheets for verification at the time of walk-in-interview.
How to Apply BHU Vacancy: Interested candidates may appear for Interview along with their bio data(affixed a photograph at it) enclosing therewith one set of photocopies of certificates and mark-sheets in support of qualifications and experiences at the time of Interview.
Venue of Interview: The Office of the Joint Registrar, Recruitment & Assessment Cell, Holkar House, Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi-221005
Important Dates to Remember:
Date of Interview: 11.07.2016 at 08.00 AM
click above to download
the employment notification