Walk-in-Interview: 06 to 12 February, 2017
Air India Limited
West Bengal & Assam
Air India Air Transport Services Limited wishes to engage Indian Nationals at Eastern Region as Security Agent on a fixed term contract basis for a period of three years and to maintain a waitlist. Interested candidates, who fulfill the stipulated eligibility criteria as on 1st January, 2017, are required to WALK-IN in person along with the Application Form duly filled in, requisite Fee and Original Testimonials along with one set of attested document supporting their eligibility.
1.Post Name: Security Agent
No. of Vacancy: 27 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.14610/- (Per month)
Educational Qualification: should possess valid basic AVSEC Certificate and/or Screener Certificate or Graduate in any discipline (minimum 03 years duration) from a recognized University.
- The short-listed candidates will be considered for engagement on a Fixed-Term Contract basis for a period of three years, subject to their turn in merit order and Medical fitness prescribed for the post. Placement of the selected candidates will be as per the operational requirement and at the sole discretion of the Management.
- Candidates will have to bear the cost of the Pre-Engagement Medical Examination(s), which could be between Rs.1000/- and Rs.1500/-. Any additional tests, if required, the additional cost thereof will also have to be borne by the candidates.
- For the selection process i.e. PET and Written Test, candidates may be required to stay back for a day or two at their own expenses, if required. No reimbursement shall be made in this regard.
- Period of Contract : Fixed Term Contract(FTC) for a period of three years
- The FTC will be renewable only on clearing BASIC AVSEC Course in maximum number of three chances and subject to satisfactory performance.
- The Contract could also be terminated earlier at the discretion of the Management during the validity of the contract, and/or in the event of unsatisfactory performance. The job is transferable to any station in India.
- Selected Candidates will be required to furnish a Bank Guarantee for an amount of Rs.25,000/- (Rupees Twenty five thousand only) for a period of 3 years. In case of their leaving the Company without notice or their engagement is terminated due to reasons attributable to them, the Bank Guarantee will be revoked in favour of the Company.
How to Apply Air India Vacancy: Interested candidates may appear for interview in prescribed application form along with original documents and one set copy of relevant Certificates, documents & 3 recent passport size photographs at the time of interview.
Venue of Interview: Play Ground , Residential Complex, New Quarters, Airport Authority of India, 1 no. Airport Gate(VIP Road), Dum Dum, Kolkata- 700 052 or Shyambhumi High School VIP Chowk near VIP Over Bridge, Guwahati Airport Road(VIP Road), Guwahati-781015
Important Dates to Remember:
Date of Interview: 06 to 12.02.2017 at 09:00 AM to 12:00 PM